• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

New World Has Been Comfirmed!

You should already know, Square Enix has selected a new world as one of its sequels, it is a 1982 sci-fi classic called Tron. To read the full report, click on this link http://ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665979p1.html
  2. U

Legend of Dragoon 2: Dragon Elements

Since no one ever made this RP, so I decided I would do it for them. It is a sequil to Legend of Dragoon. The rules are simple: 1.Romeance-pg13 2.dont spam, double post 3.you should know all the rules The story takes place in Seles (only in the beginning.) Dart and Shana were about to get...
  3. U

soul eater

sorry if this thread was posted before, but which is the soul eater, rikus blade or the keyblade ansem got for riku
  4. U

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

i cant believe sora will turn into a cub in Pride Rock (lion king world) i always new there will be a world like that but never thought sora will turn into a lion cub. Dont you guys think its funny:D
  5. U

Famous Game

(***make sure you dont spam and follow all the rules***) ok this is how you play, you first give a name of one famous person (actor/actress, writer, comedian, etc.) then the next person must take the first letter of the famous person's last name below and give another famous person with the...
  6. U

Did anyone beat FF8?

I'm stock on the last boss, I always get creamed by that GF. Can somebody give me some tips, cause I'm sick of losing all the time.
  7. U

Is riku really a villain in KH?

I want to know what you guys think, because he did accept the darkness, but does that make him a villain?
  8. U

somebody explain

im kinda new to this, well why does it say Heartless under my forumname on my profile. Can you change that?
  9. U

Legend Of Dragoon Fans!!!

here u can discuss everything u want about LoD u can also join my RPG clan, The Great Winglies, if u want just tell me here:D :D :D
  10. U

legend of dragoon sequel

ive heard some rumors the there will be a sequel to legend of dragoon, does anybody know, cause if there is that will be GREAT :D
  11. U

is blindfolded unknown...

riku or riku's replica, somebody tell me
  12. U

FF7 vs FF8

which party will win?
  13. U

who do u think is the glowing eye unknown

i just want to know if anyone think they know who is the glowing eye unknown
Back