• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Mickey's Letter

Dear Diary, Yesturday Pluto riped out one of my pages out and put it in the bottle and threw it out to sea. I don't why he does that all the time, maybe cause he has something against papers. Oh how I miss Sora, I wanna do it him sooo bad, and riku too. Well nothing else good happens, except...
  2. U

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I like stuff. ~Mickey
  3. U

Mickey's Letter

------------------ Dear Sora, The results have finally came in. You are not the baby's father. Sincerely, "The Maury...err I mean "The Mickey Show" ------------------ Sora then kills Kairi and commits suicide.
  4. U

New World Has Been Comfirmed!

im just trying to share the report people, and whats with the double posting?
  5. U

New World Has Been Comfirmed!

You should already know, Square Enix has selected a new world as one of its sequels, it is a 1982 sci-fi classic called Tron. To read the full report, click on this link http://ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665979p1.html
  6. U

happy kingdom hearts COM day!! everybody

YAY lets PART-TAY!!! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Youuu! Happy birthday to CoM! Happy birthday to You! Whoooohooo!:D
  7. U

Legend of Dragoon 2: Dragon Elements

Since no one ever made this RP, so I decided I would do it for them. It is a sequil to Legend of Dragoon. The rules are simple: 1.Romeance-pg13 2.dont spam, double post 3.you should know all the rules The story takes place in Seles (only in the beginning.) Dart and Shana were about to get...
  8. U

more keyblade masters

when sora stabed himself the dark keyblade disapeared and the 7 hearts of princesses appeared where the blade was. then the hearts flew out and into the princesses hearts. Thats how it happened, i remember.
  9. U

soul eater

sorry if this thread was posted before, but which is the soul eater, rikus blade or the keyblade ansem got for riku
  10. U

more keyblade masters

yes riku did win it back but at that time he wasnt into darkness. He only focused to getting kairi back. Then we all know soras heart became more powerful than rikus and riku lost the keyblade. Then because of rikus rage (if thats how u might call it) riku plunged into the darkness and let ansem...
  11. U

more keyblade masters

i think riku would have a keyblade in KH2. He couldn't have soras keyblade because he joined the darkness, but he got the Soul Eater keyblade which is a darkness type keyblade. Because Riku is twilight now, then he would have some sort of Twilight Keyblade probably. I also think DiZ would have...
  12. U

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

ye he looks high alright, hahahah:D
  13. U

Why Marluxia turned against the Organization *JOKE*

hahahahahah thats nice, you got some imagination i love good laughs
  14. U

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

oh ye, dont forget Pete *starts laughing loudly* haahaaahaaahahaha.......ha..........................ha.......................uha......ahhh that was a good laugh
  15. U

Possible New Worlds?

ye thats for sure i also hope it wont be another princess world *stares in discust* ...GUUUAAAH....
  16. U

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

well i didnt do research in a while what do u say, im a lazy guy
  17. U

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

ye you have a point, (i wonder if goofy and donald would be cubs too)
  18. U

Possible New Worlds?

couldnt there be a world that isnt disney like maybe a world from final fantasy, that will be good if not i think it will be robin hood world or great mouse detective
  19. U

Funniest Thing In Kh2!

i cant believe sora will turn into a cub in Pride Rock (lion king world) i always new there will be a world like that but never thought sora will turn into a lion cub. Dont you guys think its funny:D
  20. U

Famous Game

(***make sure you dont spam and follow all the rules***) ok this is how you play, you first give a name of one famous person (actor/actress, writer, comedian, etc.) then the next person must take the first letter of the famous person's last name below and give another famous person with the...
Back