• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH2 names

Me niether! Kairi...
  2. T

KH2 fun question...

Although this may seem crazy, and I know that none of the characters are real but it is fun to pretend! Hey guys, this is just for fun. Which KH2 character would you most like to meet and why? Personally, I'd like to meet Sora because he is a keyblade master and quite frankly the main...
  3. T

KH2 names

I read in a previous thread that Sora means sky in Japanese. Can anyone confirm this? Furthermore, is there any meaning for Riku's and Kairi's names? Because I think that they might hold a greater meaning in the game. Kairi...
  4. T

Lilo & Stitch, in KH2, why not?

I really hope that they would include Lilo and Stitch because believe it or not I am a huge fan! Kairi...
  5. T

Sora's Clothes

No I'm sorry thechosenone, it can't be black because it is cool, because TN stresses on the significance of the color of Sora's clothes in almost every interview he has made and no matter how big of a black fan he is, I don't think he's stupid enough to stress on the color just because he likes...
  6. T

Fanfiction ► Naminé's story(working title+has nothing to do with kh)

Re: Naminé's story(working title+has nothing to do with kh) This is a comment! Kairi...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► Naminé's story(working title+has nothing to do with kh)

Re: Naminé's story(working title+has nothing to do with kh) Great story...keep writing and send it to me when you are done. Although a little sad at first I have to admit that it is way better than Oliver Twist or David Copperfield! | Kairi...
  8. T

Sora's Clothes

I think I just might have an idea of what Sora's clothes might mean, and I apologise if this theory has already been posted before. If you notice that Sora's new clothes is a combination of mostly white and black with some dashes of red and blue. Now, it occured to me that the red might be for...
  9. T

Ansemm and the org.

Did you ever consider the possibility that Diz might be the shell of Ansem? Besides Diz did not try to destroy the Organization...where did you get that idea from? Kairi...
  10. T

BHK's two partners...

I can understand why you picked Max considering that he is Goofy's son and there is some sort of connection between Sora and the BHK but PJ is Pete's son and Pete is a villian. If BHK was dark, I would understand your choice of PJ, however he is not. On the other hand, his second partner might...
  11. T

deep dive and asas question

I guess that "your highness" was reffering to Mickey because we all know that he is now part of the Organization whose plans are still not known. Who knows...they may be evil. And in most of the videos Mickey seems to have a frown on his face most of the time. A frown never indicates to...
  12. T

You know who i havm't seen in a long while...

I think Jiminy is gone. As simple as that. But you know what would be interesting? If he was found with the bhk! That would confuse me like nothing else. Kairi...
  13. T

possibility.

I really don't think that Riku is bhk's shadow because Riku is now choosing the Twilight road..right? And i don't think shadows normally do that. Plus, I don't think sora is the "source of all heartless" because if you've read Ansem's reports you'll find that he oppened the first door. So I...
  14. T

Just noticed something

I think you have something there because Titsuya stressed on Sora's clothes too. I think everything in Kingdom Hearts has a deeper meaning. By the way, u have good eyes!!! Kairi...
  15. T

i have no idea, need opinions

Sora can't be connected to Axel because he tried to kill him. That may sound stupid but i dont really think someone might be easily bribed to kill someone he's connected to...right? Kairi...
  16. T

Everyone who thinks BHK is Sora read this!

I have a reason to prove that bhk is some part of Sora, whether another side of his heart or something else. They both weild the same keys the Oathkeeper, handed to Sora by Kairi, and the Oblivion, given to Sora in Hollow Bastion. If this is not enough, in ASAS, Kairi appered on a huge screen...
  17. T

Whos your favorite Unknow?

I definitely prefer bhk because he plays such a deep role and he really cares about people because when Axel asked to see Sora he replied "you cant see Sora." So yeah, bhk all the way... Kairi...
  18. T

Enigmatic man & The GEU

A Theory on Enigmatic man & The GEU As seen in ASAS/DD the GEU has his pants tucked under his shoes. In the battle between Sora and the Enigmatic unknown, i realized that he also has his pants tucked under his shoes. Considering that they are the only two who have their pants tucked under their...
  19. T

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

your theory is beyond great. it really changed my point of veiw on the whole thing. the fact that destiny island is just imagination can be proved by the presence of purple leaves on the trees. but i dont really think that the bhk lives in the real world because he was not mentioned in kh. that...
Back