• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What the hell is Utada Hikaru saying?!

In the KHII theme song 'Sanctuary' most of the lyrics are easy to understand, and if they aren't, one could always look up the lyrics on teh intarweb. But there is this one phrase in Sanctuary where I have NO IDEA what Utada Hikaru is saying - I was wondering if anyone did. It's during the...
  2. H

Legend of Dragoon

I just started playing Legend of Dragoon. Has anyone else played it? If you have, is the plot good enough to spend my time on? i mean, it looks pretty cheesy, but if no one tells me it is a piece of crap I think it has potential, so I'll play it. And if you've finished it, please no spoilers...
  3. H

Mysterious Trash Bin

Why is it that sometimes when I first go to the KHI forums page I see the "Trash Bin" at the bottom, and then I log in and it mysteriously disappears! I really want to access it so I can angrily reply to a "please, no more gay fanart. its disgusting" post. does anyone know why the trash bin...
  4. H

If I don't play COM will I miss out?

I beat kingdom hearts aready and am anxiously awaiting kh2, but my brother and I are wondering if we should spend our money on COM before kh2 comes out. So, I must ask you kh veterans (^^) if I don't play COM and skip right to kh2 when it comes out, will I miss out on any big plot? Will kh2...
Back