• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Kingdom hearts 2 Script?

i would copy and paste it to a wordpad on your computer and read it when i was really BORED, why dont you
  2. B

Official "I beat KH2" thread

i beat it in two days would have beat it in 23 hours but my dog bumped my fingers when i was at the main menu for the PS2 and deleted my game and i had to start over again
  3. B

Kingdom hearts 2 Script?

i dont know why dont you look
  4. B

Save the Queen+?

good for it
  5. B

List of people in 'The Organization' (of spammers :D)

there one more though i saw it on the internet
  6. B

misspelling "roxas"

what was the sentence
  7. B

Sad when you beat kh2?

yeah i was real sad that it was so short
  8. B

misspelling "roxas"

i agree with you ^^
  9. B

misspelling "roxas"

now i see it i was looking at the wrond thing my bad
  10. B

what?????[little spoilers]

i let my friend borrowmy kh2 can anyone post what the two weapons look like please
  11. B

misspelling "roxas"

still dont see it are you sure you did or are your eyes messed up and i have the signature series copy
  12. B

misspelling "roxas"

it does not i have the guide in my hands and i dont see any misspelling at all
  13. B

a story i wrote

here is a story i wrote when i got bored. its just the beginning part so here it is. When I first went to you I was afraid. Walking into the hospital and knowing I would see you there either alive or dead. I was very afraid after I saw the look on the doctors face as he walked out of the room...
  14. B

what are you

pick from one of these and tell which one you are i am a house fly poddle=prepy house fly=annoying ant=hard working dog=wont shutup pen=dumass pencil=smartass germ=nasty minded garden gnome=short person CD=knows everything paper=pale in the...
  15. B

what are you

pick from one of these and tell which one you are poddle=prepy house fly=annoying ant=hard working dog=wont shutup pen=dumass pencil=smartass germ=nasty minded garden gnome=short person CD=knows everything paper=pale in the face fish=short term...
  16. B

Timeless River

i never tried to go back but i am sure there is a way to
  17. B

Kairi Cutscene

why do you ask
  18. B

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i got it wednesday of march and i beat it within 2 days. now i have beat: kingdom hearts 1, kingdom hearts chain of memories completely, and kingdom hearts 2.
  19. B

stupid signs

post the most stupidest signs you can find like this
  20. B

can you buy the final mix verison?

i am confused my friend told me that i could get a english version here in the us. can you?
Back