• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

need buddys for myspace?! -_-

um wellllll just 2 say would any of u like to be my myspace buddy if u guys know myspace i've been in there for a while now and i gotta say, it isn't that great. i've been meaning to change my profile to add more stuff, but i've been lazy, so i'm thinking to do that some other time instead. i...
  2. S

hours for ff7

i'm borrowing my friends ff7 and u know i have to go through it quick. so how many hours will it take to finish ff7 including trying to get the materias and remeber i'm rushing through it so how many hours? thankz just a quick Q. ^_^
  3. S

black rooms

where can u get black rooms? which place does it starts off ? thankx
  4. S

new trailer in jump festa

um sorry to say this but is the new trailer around the net yet?
  5. S

what happens next after beating game

when u defeat the game after riku what happens, new game, have everything back ? plays as riku or sora? what happens? btw how do u get one winged angel, diamond dust and ultima weapon thankx ^_^
  6. S

ffx help pleaze

pleaze. #1just want to know what are jecht spheres? are they the saving spheres or what? post image if so. #2 when u find the al bhed languages, is it in order? thankx alot
  7. S

atlantica, port royal which is next?

which one cuz don't u need some specific things for atlantica right? so just go to portroyal or atlantics 1st. if port royal, u can just skip atlantica and wait till u get what u need?
  8. S

FFX unnveiling video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkZcy7o60y4&search=final%20fantasy%20X go dawm it why did tidus look better the whole graphics look was better looking and his hair flies why doesn't the final version have this and what is playonline? tidus looks alot better how come they didn't keep it?
  9. S

which sephorith is harder?

like the title says. is sephorith harder in kh or kh2
  10. S

Full Moon wo sagashite

OMG i got the 1st epi from shojo beat. so anybody like full moon. i love the best exspcetially love chronicle
  11. S

Roxas keyblades

i'm not sure if this is suppose to be in the spoilers so sorry um i've been wondering and please don't flame. but how did Roxas get the oathkeeper and the oblivion? once again please do not flame and thankx
  12. S

the struggle

i heard something about fighting someone 10 times. if those who know about this. please tell me the order and how many times. then i heard u can fight as sora for his visit thankx^_^
  13. S

AC commercial

i saw it did anybody did. just yesterday. it was just the same things that we already saw
  14. S

happy birthday Haley Osment

yes it is!!!! Happy Birthday Haley Joel Osment say happy birthday now. he's 18 now ^_^ ^_^ got to say ....fast
  15. S

the reviews

sorry if this is old, but i had to let this out. so far from what i saw on the reviews of not so officail mags. they should of gave it perfect score. is kh2 a dissappointment or what? they said the camera angels didnt change much (the analog duh) the music wasn't so um what should i put... well...
  16. S

kh2 demo got to read now!!!! good info

for if u guys think there will be a demo. well sorry to inform u guys this, but there won't be. on the offical playstation magazine. it's a letter 1.can u make kingdom hearts II the cover of OPM again and have about a 20-page review pf it? sorry, no more covers, but you can bet kh2 will get a...
  17. S

utada hikaru singing eternally?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KNviLwxfzDU&search=kingdom%20hearts%20II%20US this MV is a contribute to areis adn cloud that i just found. song is eternally. i think it's sooooooo beautful i think its perfect. i think this song is one of me fav now,1st passion or sanctuary then eternally then...
  18. S

US videos

well don't know if its old but i wanted to say that can u believe that axel died. he sacrifices himself and he like roxas as if he had a heart. it was so sweet i wanted to cry. the 2nd video , well man was it sweet. sora and kairi. kairis voice changed too. these videos made me understand more...
  19. S

next kh kairis story?

i just thought this when i was watching some kh2 cutscenes. then i was just thinkin why can't the next kh game clear up for kairis mystery life. don't u guys think. she could be the playable main one and maybe have sora and riku as the party or no party. or sora as usual the main playable with...
  20. S

1000 posts!!!! woot

yeah!!! i've been waiting for this. i just want some congrats!!! 1,000 *cries*
Back