• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

A storyline question

I have a question about a place in KHII..
  2. A

is there a better drop rate

I was just wondering if I could get my drop rate any higher. I am already getting A LOT of item drops, but I am just trying to get the maximum amount I can so I can finish up my synthesis lists quicker. (these take a LONGGGG ass time) Anyway, I have Lucky Luck equipped on every character, I am...
  3. A

Phil's Training

This is kind of rediculous because it's supposed to be easy, but how do you complete the Jiminy Objective for this minigame!? The most I can get is 500 points, but you need 1000 to complete it. What I have done so far is taken off all my combo plus abilities, and put on negative combo. Then I...
  4. A

Roxas uses a keyblade?

How can Roxas use a keyblade... in the game, they say that he can use a keyblade because but it doesnt make sense because nobody's dont have hearts.. and all throughout kh1 it stresses how you need a STRONG heart to weild the keyblade...
  5. A

they took our _______!

what was up with this scene? the one at the beginning of the game where they couldn't say the word photo... i never really got it- was it supposed to be a joke or something?
  6. A

final form

how long did it take you to get it? I form all the time, and I still haven't gotten it... I didn't know at first that it came random and beat the game waiting for it to come and it never came : /... so how long did it take you/ how many times did you drive to get it? WOW.. lol, irony- as i...
  7. A

wow.. i think i just noticed something **may be spoilers**

Reason why this is not in the spoiler section is because I have no clue about the game- never played it, and have never looked at it once, so I can't really be revealing information.. but i did just notice ***MAY BE SPOILERS*** BTW, if a mod thinks that this should go into the spoilers...
  8. A

did the wait lessen the excitement?

I remember there was a time about 3 months ago, where I couldn't wait for kingdom hearts. I would check the forums every day for new info, i would develope theories, go to all the info sites to check for updates, the whole nine years; now that it's finally coming out, i'm less excited than I was...
  9. A

English Passion

Are they coming out with an English version of Passion to put into the Kingdom Hearts II released in North America, or are they just going to use the original Passion to put into it?
  10. A

secret world??

do you think they will put in one or more worlds in the game that they wont tell us? I really hope so we can get a surprise as well so some more worlds. Did they do anything like this in the last game? I don't think Hollow Bastion was rvealed before the release of the game..
  11. A

BHKs Awakening and Sora

Do you think BHKs Awakening is going to have an effect on Sora? Since it is confirmed that BHK is playable, and it is highly speculated that the tutorial for KH2 will be BHK's awakening and possible all of twilight town, will the choices you make for BHK effect Sora do you think? Like, in KH...
  12. A

2 quick questions

Mods, you can close this as soon as you can, but I just need two quick answers. 1. When is kh2.co.uk going to be back up? 2. Where can I find the new KH2 Theme Song? (like Passion or something)
  13. A

nobodies, heartless, and NEOs

I don't really get Nobodies, Heartless, and NEOs.. ok, so a every person has three parts: body, soul, and heart. When the darkness in a persons heart devours the heart, it becomes a heartless. And then I thought the body and soul became a nobody.. so what is a NEO.. or does the body and soul...
  14. A

a random BHK+Sora theory

Ok, I don't know what I am getting at by posting this.. I guess that BHK is the other side of Sora's heart... and I have proof, but please ask questions, flame it, whatever.. I will try and see if it is worthy enough to actually make sense ^^ ok, anyway: Sora has only part of his heart, part of...
  15. A

heartless

this is kind of a pointless question because i don't think anyone would know this... but just in case i am behind on the interviews/screenshots/trailers, are the new heartless that were put in CoM going to appear in KH2? In an interview with Nomura he said the old enemies would come back along...
  16. A

stupid rumors

This may be somewhat of a pointless thread, but there aren't too many funs threads out there, so i made this one ^^.. ok, anyway, the post is:: What kind of stupid rumors did you hear when the annoucement of KH2 finally came out... I remember 2.. but i heard a lot, i will have to remember...
  17. A

never noticed this

This has probably already been discovered, and I am probably the only one who hasn't realized this, but could that thing that Marluxia is riding on in CoM for the final battle looks a lot like the huge nobody that BHK was going to fight? Ok, well I can't really find a pic of it.. but if you have...
  18. A

the playability of kh2

I voted for the third one, because thats what i think, but i am hoping the second one!
  19. A

im scared

I just remembered my playstation has emotional problems and only plays games it likes! It can play KH1, do you think it can play KH2. I would be so sad if I could not play it! I would lock myself in my room and develope social and eating disorderes as I constantly tried to get it to run on my...
  20. A

Riku

Is Riku even going to be a main character in this game? Or not even main, just bigger than an extra role! It would really suck if he wasn't, because he's my favorite character, and he played such a large role in KH1 and CoM... but, I have not seen him in any trailers, or any screenshots, and hes...
Back