• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Official KH2 page updated?

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/ Well at least they wrote in that small news box below the menu about 2 new things, one of which is that the Twilight Town section is open, but if you click it, there's actually nothing. Expect things to come today I guess
  2. Z

Destiny Island / s ?

With the new trailers we have the facts together! Watching the Promotional Videos featured on the official SE page we can see the older Kairi standing on a beach looking to the Island of KH1 which is opposite of that beach. It is so close that even the features of it can be recognized. If you...
  3. Z

Daring Assumption about Kairi

There was something sticking in my mind all the time I didn't like. But since I can make no sense out of it, I just post it. Some of you may know that I support the theory that Sora is just the memory of BHK, posted here; http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=24234 Now I started...
  4. Z

Polls

Are there not enough polls on KHI?
  5. Z

Sora - The One ???

Anyone remember the movie The One with Jet Li? Perhaps there are 4 dimensions: present, light, dark, in-between (twilight) and everyone exists in every dimension. But since they are just a projection everyone is incomplete. So maybe BHK is Soras projection in Twilight, Sora is Sora in Light...
  6. Z

pluto!!

I just realized that Pluto is the roman name for the god of the underworld, who is Hades in ancient greece. Do you think there's a connection??? Or is it just ba accident?? Post your opinions :rolleyes:
  7. Z

Sora in TwilightTown?

Have we ever seen Sora in Twilight Town? If yes, then please give a reference to a pic w/ him there, because I cannot find any! Thx in advance /Edit: Oh, I just found one, but interesting to observe that Sora doesn't seem able to take on the NEO's in that shot...
  8. Z

diz-ansem pic?

http://www.fitforfinalfantasy.de/kh2ch_ansem03.jpg I found this pic on the web but unfortunately was not able to figure out the original source. This scene is in many trailers but never w/ subtitles and when I'm not completely mistaken, the katagana at the end of the sentence mean ansem. Has...
  9. Z

The Zeal Reports - Theory, Fanfic, whatever you like

Zeal Report 1: After researching the very foundations of our existence I gathered some knowledge about the heart. Hearts equal dreams. As Darkness lingers in EVERY heart one has to be careful not to be consumed by it. But Darkness has to be in every heart otherwise it could not exist...
  10. Z

Deep Dive Oddity

One thing that has alway bothered me in the DeepDive Video was this scene right after the DualWielder passes one keyblade to the Blindfolded. Why does he still have two keyblades?? Some say they exchanged keyblades, but I don't see it happening in the video, perhaps I missed something,
  11. Z

Order Member Names

This excerpt is from a interview of KH: CoM Ultimania with Tetsuya Nomura as can be read in full on KHU: Even though we absolutely have no idea what the meaning behind their names is I thought it would be kind of interesting to speculate about it. All the Organisation names I know of so far...
  12. Z

Discussion of the nature of the heart

Unfortunately it is a long time ago that I played KH1, so I don't remember the Legend of the Keyblade. But I remember that the keybearer can bring darkness as well as light. Well, I personally dislike this seperation between darkness and light, because this is just not the way the world is. Of...
  13. Z

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

This theory might seem to be a bit far fetched, but you have to consider that this is a SquareEnix game and those are the masters of farfetched storylines, I only hint at Final Fantasy 1 for all who have played this part of the series. The game begins with the phrase There are many worlds...
Back