• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Mirror mirror on the wall, whose theory is the worst of all?

In response to my own topic title.. it could well be mine. But hey, I'm going to throw this in anyway. As I expect you've all seen now from the latest TGS trailer, Aqua seems to have a bit of an issue with the Mirror from Snow White. Oh, such a minor little detail, non? Yet I cannot help but...
  2. N

Hi-def scan showing Xion in all her glory

Following on from the bits and pieces we got earlier today, here's a full high quality version of the scan =). It shows off Xion with Riku, and Xion sharing some Sea Salt Ice Cream with Roxas and Axel in Twilight Town. An interesting scenario indeed, non? Enjoy! I apologise if this has...
  3. N

So for a little fun.. The Character Select Screen?

So since we've not had any news recently, and we just seem to be having the same old theories and topics reappearing, I was thinking about the actual layout of the game. Then it struck me. The character select screen :idea:. Now we know we'll be able to play as three different characters...
  4. N

[Possible] new emblem from JF '08 scan

Hey there. I've been looking through the new scans, and something that caught my eye in particular was the emblem on the enemy's chest outside Snow White's cottage and Cinderella's castle. Much like Heartless often wore the crest on their chest, I've found something similar. It seems to be...
  5. N

AH HAH! My take on this scrummy new info :)

Okay, this has to be one of my less.. worthy topics. But hey, I just wanted to spread the lurve :wub:. I think a lot of theories have been confirmed in the past few days. Naminé not being the XIVth member, whether or not Heartless and Nobodies woild have been around (not so sure how many of...
  6. N

Some new tidbits :)

I know I'm starting a whole new thread for such a small compilation of information, but hey, these weren't on the KHI front page so I decided to post them all together if anybody is interested ^^. Credit goes to KH Ultimania! Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep 3 Playable Scenarios with 3 Different...
  7. N

Aqua, Ven and Terra's Master?

Now that we have Square Enix's word: This seems to be a topic we've been overlooking, and I realise that the second Master could be anybody from this point onwards, but does anybody have any idea of who it actually might be? For a start Mickey was merely an apprentice back then, possibly...
Back