• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

I preordered the Orchestra edition. I realize that DLCs aren't up for preorder usually but I appreciate that I could preorder Re:Mind because that probably means I can pre-load it (my Internet connection isn't the best) and play it on day one without delay. I was going to buy it anyway so...
  2. A

Riku's Station of Awakening

With the new Re:Mind trailer we got a look at Riku's Station of Awakening/Dive to the Heart. As we can see, it is Riku's station since he is the big one represented on it. We also see Ansem SoD, Mickey, and Namine, but no Sora and Kairi. Why are Sora and Kairi missing from Riku's "heart?"...
  3. A

An Idea about the Ending

If this happens, preferably in a DLC. I'd be a happy man.
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts III OST: Shimomura, Ishimoto

Does anybody know why Shimomura didn't do the whole soundtrack herself as always and who composed which tracks?
  5. A

The treatment of women in this series

Finally someone said it. Unfortunately for me, I really like Kairi and was quite looking forward to her role in KH3, especially after all the hype that Nomura was building up around her with the DDD secret ending, 0.2, the trailers and the training with Lea. Well at least she got more than the...
  6. A

My thoughts on the Kingdom hearts 3 ending and Nomura SPOILERS

Of course, but the wait between KH3 and whatever comes next is going to be murderous with all this sequel baiting and lack of closure, which given the length of the game should not have been necessarily the case. (KH3 is shorter than KH2, at least that was the case for me).
  7. A

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Can we talk about how good the voice acting is in KH3 in comparison to 0.2? In 0.2 everyone sounded off. Sora and Kairi especially; Sora sounded like his DDD cringy self and Kairi just sounded weird, like it was a different character. In KH3 everyone sounds so good! I was very worried about...
  8. A

My thoughts on the Kingdom hearts 3 ending and Nomura SPOILERS

I am in agreement with OP as well.
  9. A

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Hope I'm not ranting too much on this topic y'all. Been forever since I logged into my account and my friends irl haven't played the game yet so I have no one to vent to.
  10. A

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

I am in quite a similar situation; been a complete emotional wreck since beating the game on Wednesday, skipped class on Thursday and Friday, but now I'm feeling slightly better after scouring all the forums I know for discussions about the game and the ending.
  11. A

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Jump Festa 2014!

Good to know Square is developing 2.5 with haste :D Maybe they'll give us a release date ?
  12. A

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? ^ XD I forgot Goofy is a DOG, but I meant like, A REAL 4 legged dog ._. I think it would be fun though to see how they ended up after KH1, it can be a minigame world just like 100 Acre Wood.
  13. A

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I want a 101 Dalmatians world, they've been in KH1, and they've been saved by Sora and Co. So, isn't it time they return to their world ? it would be fun to see Sora fighting heartless along side a DOG, it would be similar to...
  14. A

Hi! I'm new around here :)

Hello everyone! My name is Aws (yes this is my real name) I'm a guy that lives in Syria and plays video games all the time. I joined this forum because I love the Kingdom Hearts series, the music, the characters, the plot, and all the childhood memories in it are just unforgettable. My...
Back