• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Just Curious

I wonder if anyone remembers me. I was never on this forum very much but, I was pretty big on ZenoGaming two years ago. There I was known as Miki. I don't know if any of those people still do forums. On Zeno's I was a Moderator and had lots of posts and was on the shoutbox a lot. Even had a...
  2. L

Eureka Seven Episodes.

Did all the Eureka Seven Episodes get deleted off of YouTube?
  3. L

world terminus

you know the part in the *world that never was in the world terminus where all the invisible heartless attack you in some kind of laboratory? whos laboratory is that? is it "ansem's" or whos? it seems like it would be "ansem's" but im not entirely sure. anyone know? *sorry i got my KH games...
  4. L

sorry ppl really stupid question

ok i feel like an idiot right now but im not sure if i got the secret ending or not *sigh* can someone tell me what it is supposed to look like and please dont flame me i know i am retarded:(
  5. L

*!vote sora*!

take this link http://www.gamefaqs.com Hey everyone, Tomorrow, Sora will be battling Solid Snake (from the Metal Gear Solid series) in the GameFAQs character battle. Now MGS has a HUGE fan base, so we all need get as many people as possible to vote for Sora. We don't care if you think he is a...
  6. L

are ther any black people in KH?

trying 2 get rid of
  7. L

Steamboat Willie

Hey do u think that the Steamboat Willie world will b play able? or b a memory of mickey, donald, goofy, etc.? or a combination of memories?
Back