• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Glass: The Invisible Mirror (Novel; excerpt from Chapter One)

~Hello!~ I recently got an excerpt from my novel published a few months ago. It is rated PG 13 for mild swearing and mild violence. As it is, I have been working on the novel, however, the first chapter bothers me now, and I am curious how most people take to it. The excerpt is below here...
  2. T

Help/Support ► Humiliatingly Honest Brother-in-Law VS Delusionarily Passive Mother?

Hey, First and foremost, I apologize for posting this. I merely am posting this because I have no friends that are close to me that I could discuss this problem with (I wouldn't want them to feel awkward). I thought it best to post it here to get the opinions of those prepared to give advice...
  3. T

Help/Support ► What to Talk to People About? (In the Process of Making Friends)

This is an issue I seem to have. At the current moment, I am unable to make friends (except for one) and was curious what does one speak with friends? How do I fit in with normal society, where everyone seems to know each other and care for each other (though, I should know better that this is...
  4. T

Help/Support ► Curiosity

I suppose I'm here to mostly rant and try to analyze my feelings. Input would be intriguing though. It's odd when you get a crush; a crush you may actually willing to work on [with two polar forces trying to tug you the other way and two mentors who mean the best for you, however, have...
  5. T

Name that Mary-Sue!

First and foremost, I apologize if this is in the wrong section, and I also apologize for the idiotic wording of this topic, however, if you have been drawn to it because of that, then it's done its job. This is also to apologize if there is already a thread like this. Now, to explain. There...
  6. T

Fanfiction ► ~Wish~

Note: First off, please forgive me if anyone else has a fanfiction entitled to this; I have honestly made up the name (though, now that I think about it... Didn't I have another fanfiction called this as well?) and did not mean to steal if off of anyone if that was the case. Wish Wish...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► After Life (Guild Wars: Prophecy)

Disclaimed: I do not own Guild Wars, the beggining, the enemies, hell, not even the classes powers or items, but I DO own the characters and the hopeful plot. ^-^ There was a crash, a stab, a shriek, and then, blood. The party fought continuously and effortless against the contraire party...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► Small Elements and Tips of Writing a Story [ Basic Tips]

Small Elements and Tips of Writing a Story [Basic Tips] ________________________ _____________________ _________________ _____________ _________ ______ ___ __ _ Table of Contents 1. Table of Contents 2. Introduction 3. Elements to a Story 4. Literacry Terms 5. Have a Lot of Ideas, But No...
  9. T

Fanfiction ► {//NoThInG's ||A|S|| iT SeEmS\\}

Nothing's AS it SEEMS Genre: Adventure/(Sad attempts at) Humour Rated PG13: Swearing and crude humour... At times.... Author's comments: Okay, this is my original fan fic, I did not copy right anything that I am aware of since I bloody thought this before I viewed what other people...
  10. T

Fanfiction ► [~* Only those Who are Remembered Are Forgotten*~]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter one: Fallen visions...
  11. T

Fanfiction ► *~Inprisoned in My Fake World*~[Roxas; One shot]

Okay, these are random lyrics from,”Atleast I know I’m a sinner,” and,”Lipgloss and black,” by Arteyu! The lyrics from both sogns are random…@_@ Also, I know it sucks!>.< Though, if someone actually thinks it good, I may continue… Though that’s a long shot!xP I bet ya I’m going to read this...
  12. T

Ficateers(Again)

Sadly, I did not save the speech I would of said, since I made it up in my mind, however, I noticed that Oathkeeper01 also made a topic for us here, but sadly, it was flamed, I hope that if I approach it in a different way, it may not get flamed. Table of Contents Poit of Ficateers Rules...
  13. T

The wedding of Noezel and Kaption Kool!

Hello all! Here, is the day(and the next) We witness the wedding of Noezel!:D Whom is getting married to the chef, Kaptain_Kool! As far as I'm concerned, we are not to continue 'till we can all be together! And, here are the rules. 1. Compliments to the bride and groom! 3. No spamming The...
  14. T

Death among ninjas(Naruto rp)

*cracks knuckles* Since I can't find any rps that have to do with Naruto that are new, I'll have to make one my self!!! Okay, this is the author person chan's note. As you can see, this is a rp Now, Info I don't know much about Naruto, I haven't even seen who won the Chuin's exams yet and I...
  15. T

Fanfiction ► It doesn't matter since nothing you will say, nothing you will do, will change it

Okay, this is going to be a spoilor in a way for people who have not played Final Fantasy X(10) Since well... it might spoil how thye look, characters and such, this story was inspired when I was thinking of something for so long* *Yuna walked down the beach with Rikku grabbing her hand, she'd...
Back