• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH manga vol 3 and 4

yeah that's good for you...but i still don't see it. darn. :(
  2. S

KH manga vol 3 and 4

sorry but i can't see it either.
  3. S

Will KH2 Stink?

well i hope it doesn't stink. we've been kept in suspense for so long and then when it comes out it would stink? that would suck!!!! but idc. i'll make the most of it. i'll play it anyway. i can't wait to see what happens. i think it would be funny that they release all this info and it wouldn't...
  4. S

hey does ne1 know that karii's feet r hecka big

yes it is very funny that they are all completely out of proportion. if i ever had feet that big i would go run off and join the circus and become a clown. i wouldn't want to show my face in school. :D
  5. S

What worlds would you like to see added?

i'm sorry...but i would not like to see either jungle book or robin hood in the game.that would be extra boring. i think the games they have lined up are awesome.
  6. S

Who Wants To Hear Kh2 In Jap? ^-^

yes it is. but i don't think that would be cool...i like it the way it is. nothing should be changed...but that's just my opinion.
  7. S

Pirates of the Carribean

yes yes yes!!! very true!!! i can't wait!!! it should be an awesome world to play.
  8. S

Sora

yeah...sorry but that is just a weird theory. i know it's your opinion but that is just a really messed up theory...sorry.
  9. S

Sora is actually two years older!

well i really don't care how old he is...he's still cool and all i really care about is playing the game...so yeah. :) c-ya
  10. S

heart and crown!

hey...see sorixed? i told u i would reply! i totally love all of ur theorys! they are all good. this one is no exception...it's awesome! i totally agree with you...even if some people don't. well i really must go now. bye bye...see u later...remember...u can pm me if u ever want to chat. :)
  11. S

hello there.

well hi everyone. what's up? i'm brand new here. well sort of. but that's besides the point. i haven't been at this forum long. so i just want to say hello to everyone. so once again...hi! :D oh and BTW: i adore kingdom hearts...i've played about 30 times and beaten it with 100% it's awesome...
Back