• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Weird things THEZE days`

finnaly i found out who the SU is (with the help of a friend)...well here it goes....! the SU is no other than kiaris shell..! there are a couple explanations for this theory......ok sora in KH1 is connected to kairis hearts and still is! So..when he unlocked his heart to get kiaris out in KH1...
  2. X

just in!!

just in kh2.co.uk has been suspended so now no more first hand info! of kh2 or so on
  3. X

keyblade things??

well i see that you use the kingdom key alot in KH2 and in KH that is the weakist key......so does any one know if the kingdom key in KH2 levels upp??
  4. X

weird??

well i just found a really weird (but also may be true) answer to SORA,RIKU,and BHK`s side`s.....well heres my theorie well riku chose the path of dawn(twilight) and so mayb hes twilight....sora has dark clothes so mayb he could be darkness now....and BHK has light clothes soooo mayb hes...
Back