• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What should i dooooooooooo??????

gah i dont know if thhis should be in here and if not just move it.....Ok so im babysitting some twerp and his mom gave me 50 dollars 4 the week and i have like 50 more dollars but im saving up to buy a PSP and the twerps mom is going to give me 120 more dollars! and i was wondering wich game is...
  2. H

OMG THE GREATEST ANIME MOVIE EVR!!!!---Paprika

hey has anyone else heard of a movie calles Paprika? I just saw the trailer and its AWESOME so I made a thread so people can talk about it well heres the trailer. PAPRIKA | A FILM BY SATOSHI KON | A SONY PICTURES CLASSICS RELEASE
  3. H

Im Back!

Hello I Know Im Not New But Im Back From My Vacation At Mexico Man it Was BORING!!! :cursing:
  4. H

Jack Sparrow Club!

This Is A CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow Club Please Join! President:me/jack sparrow Vice pres.:OneSkyOneDestiny/davy jones Members:XxXHeartlessXxX/boot strap bill
  5. H

Teh 3 Word Story!

So heres the deal.Were makin a story...but your contribution to it can only be three words long. ex- User 1- Theres a pie User 2-In the sky! User 3-And it makes User 4-Mutant babies - - - So yeah you get the point,Now lets start!! ((This post will be four words long but its to start us...
  6. H

Passion And Release Date Changed?!!?

on the Official Squae-Enix Site it says the release date changed to Feb.28!! And Passion is for the Japanese Ver. and a new song called "Sanctuary" for the rest of us!!
Back