• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Mae fans anyone?

This thread is for all the Mae fans. Whats your favorite Mae song? My favorite ones are The sun and the moon and The ocean both from the everglow.
  2. K

Bands going mainstream

Do you think a band that goes mainstream is stupid? I would have to say I'm 50/50 on this one cause some bands that went mainstream are pretty cool, while others become sell outs and change for the Tv cameras.
  3. K

favorite resident evil moment

what was your favorite resident evil moment? mine was in part 3's opening fmv where the police and ubcs try to hold back the zombies and fail miserably
  4. K

Bands you listen to

what bands do you like to listen to? I like to listen to from first to last, red jumpsuit apparatus, motion city soundtrack, saosin, the academy is..., linkin park, and dragonforce, just to name a few.
  5. K

what was your favorite drive form?

mine was the valor form.
  6. K

The "What kind of clothes do you like to wear?" thread.

I know this is stupid but I was bored so spare me. Just answer the freaking question.
  7. K

Best FPS

What is the best First person shooter game you ever played?
  8. K

Zelda: Twilight Princess

I'm really looking forward to this game. Hopefully it will be as good as ocarina of time.
  9. K

Doom 3

Does anybody like this game? I'd say it was the best shooter of the year.
  10. K

Black

Has anybody heard of this game? So far it looks awesome.
  11. K

Jimmy Eat World

Anybody like Jimmy Eat World? they are one of my favorite bands of all time :D
  12. K

Videogame violence

Should videogames be more violent or less violent?
  13. K

Have any games ever given you nightmares?

like the title says. have any games ever given you nightmares?
  14. K

need help with kingdom hearts: final mix

1. how the hell do you kill the black ballades? (or whatever their called) 2. how do you get the rare items from the neo shadows?
  15. K

favorite world to fight in

what is your favorite world to fight in?
  16. K

Scariest game u've played

whats the scariest game u have ever played?
  17. K

scariest resident evil

what was the scariest resident evil game you ever played? mine was resident evil 2
  18. K

what's up people

hello people some of you might know me already. i've been here for about a month but i need some friends. so pm me if u wanna be buddys :D
  19. K

swordfight poll

who do you think would win in a fight? Sora from: Kingdom hearts Cloud from: Final fantasy 7 Lloyd from: Tales of symphonia Squall from: Final fantasy 8 Link from: The legend of zelda Riku from: Kingdom hearts
  20. K

what game got you into games

the game that really got me into games was street fighter collection for the ps1
Back