• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

nobodies and the org

most org members have nobody counter parts is this a ca wink a dink?for example gamblers and luxford
  2. J

where can u import kh2

where can u import it and how much is it
  3. J

i need a favor

can some give me a link for the opening video for kh2, not from filefront
  4. J

kh2 you wont believe it

i havent been on in awhile but listen to this. the irt world u go to in kh2 is travers town in fact one of the last worlds is twilight town.in the pride lands you chose wheather to be a cheeta sora or a elaphant.diz is ansam brother and the mayor of twighlight town.marluxirne is back with more...
  5. J

sooo

huh..well hey everone it is me jomonkey and i am well i have no internet girlfriend. yea i know what u r thinking jomonkey but he is soo cool. i know iknow well anyway i am a guy 14 i am straight. so if umm anyone wanna hook up or somthin pm me or email me at jomonkey27@yahoo.com all u...
  6. J

connection!

I do not know if this has been said before but in kh1 in tarzans world in the slide show he sees a castle and says it looks familier and i looked at the art and found this castle. I think it is called org hideout in offical artwork.{sorry for mispelling} someone else check this out
  7. J

HEY HEY HEY its me jomonkey

whats up everone as u can tell i am new so be polite and say hi!!!!!
Back