• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

-SoUl-EaTeR- -UnLoCkEr- {aNd} -ObLiViOn-

I think that the soul eater isin`t that great of a blade for riku to use and probably wont get any were with in KH2 xpecially with the new enimes showing upp.....so as u see in DD..BHK hands riku the oblivian witch makes sense if u look at it...! I can see riku with the oblivian becasue its a...
  2. R

i found how the unknowns comunicate! there words

è€;ð€3à1 ˆ$ H`&&€¤€`’ƒ Ú¯é(°*’Óú27Å£lg¸A«G³çßx €\XÀ†€fv„À3|0oØÐ0²€ÀÒ^œk`†;Ðð@-@@/ˆPM€!zð(pИÐÀ 8òI®Jd$–L&¯ µÂiº“Æ×ê Àx%MÀPyå)O€1å|XúSÙ0¬WIy%†ì‚ê‹RÒð@p@ÒˆDÂCI búM!€ßÀ¢PM !“PHN¹a…톕yï£ô<†_l`€_€©@†“y@€è©...
  3. R

(Theory) Plzz Read!

Okay...Let's see...the group of villains from KH1 that banded together to kill you were Jafar Ursula Oogie Boogie Captain Hook Hades Maleficent Now...let's list what happened to them... Jafar - Trapped within his own lamp and casted aside Ursula - Defeated by Sora and Company when the power...
  4. R

Sheperioth and Riku!!!

Im not saying im right and people that replie to this dont say im totaly wrong i have heard rumors that in the new trailer (TGS2005) and new pics just showed or bieng showed that seperioth has a much bigger part in KH2 i hear also a pic i randomly found ill post it later that seperioth might...
  5. R

Kh2 New Movie!!

Ok im am really sorry if i made a mistake with my movie here i am about to post idk i havent really seen movies to much latley but i have an idea its a new movie and i thing its pretty kool im sorry if its not the new movie just came out but i found it and sorry if its not it plz dont band me...
  6. R

ReGiStErEd??

Hey i just registered KH2 Special Edition i think any One else registered it special edition or any one know what comes with special edition.....
  7. R

just wondering??

just wondering if the press confrince/party thing in japan set any new info out about the relese date of what so i am asking the mod to close this after the question is answered!
  8. R

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

wait i have a theory in KH riku i think got blinded when answem opened the door kingdom hearts it comsumed him because it was to much light in this prosseces mayb riku survived but got blinded from the light and now when he takes off his BLIND FOLD he wears he has the glowing eye go here to see...
  9. R

I know who the glowing eye heartless is!!

the glowing eye heartless is no other than BHK this is because at the end of DEEP DIVE the unknown tells teh other unknown(BHK) he looks just like you..and sora is hovering over the water so now there is no secret of who the glowing eyed unknown is!!! :D
  10. R

just wondering?

does any one know if BHK is going to be a playable character in KH2
  11. R

those y questions again??

y would BHk want to protect sora and how did he get a key blade??the key blades he was using oblivion the darkness key and the light key that kairi gave him but i dont think sora would give him a keyblade he promised to give back to kiari and in fact when u look at it he is twilight and that is...
  12. R

King Mickey!

In KH2 scences King Mickey is with orginization as you can see here http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img464.htm ----> king mickey is wearing the robe that the orginization members use...the orginization member want to destroy sora so mayb theres a chance that king mickey is making sora trust...
  13. R

Theory. (Plz Read!!)

Havent you noticed that in some pics ( sorry people for got the site)-->ill post them soon ---well any way that in some pics every one sora has met from his past ( in KH ) they do not remember him i think it is because when all worlds closed when he closed the key hole them all became one and...
  14. R

What`s Your Favorite Part In Kingdom Hearts!

Well my favorite part in kingdom hearts is when you see Riku the last time before u seal KINGDOMHEART`s AND when you say your good`byes to king mickey and Riku!!
  15. R

What I Think

In the start of KH King Mickey left a letter with pluto and soon to find it was donlad and goofy.....and the letter said that king mickey was off to some journey and goofy and donald had to find the KEY WELIDER.....IN ANSWEMS REPORT it says that answem and king mickey were friends and sat down...
  16. R

A question that would make us al think!

y would king mickey send donald and goffy for the key blade because in the end sora and king mickey BOTH <-- key word close the door and mickey new that was going ot happen so thats probably why he needed the other key weilder and y does the BHK jsut apper in KH2 no KH he is a key weilder also...
Back