• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2 FM+ release

I havent been on in a while, so is there any news on and state side release, please and thanks
  2. M

I Just Cant

See sora as the evil guy over riku, it just wouldnt be right because rikus not muh of a Hero guy anyways
  3. M

Kh2fm Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvy...6continue%3Don this is insanely cool
  4. M

what happened to the movies section

Ive been looking for it, but its no where to be found. Any one have any info, I was gone for a long time
  5. M

the jump festa trailer

does any one know where to find it and if so can you give me a link, and whats up with a new form any one have any info
  6. M

Who those Guys in the secret ending are

Im betting that there the creation of Xemnases evil experiments on hearts and accidentally created Keybladers to release the worlds hearts
  7. M

challenge for KH2 owners

Beat begginer mode with the kingdom key alone but you can switch out dtive keyblades but Sora has to have kingdomkey has his main wepon the entire game
  8. M

Fighting sepiroth

Do you really need to have all skills when fighting him or can you be any level
  9. M

1000 heartless battle and after

How do you get the worlds to go back to normal
  10. M

WHAT does sora do after he comes out of hibernation

I dont know about squre but Id probley use the bathroom
  11. M

Who do you'll think the final boss will be

I think it will a combo of anselm and DiZ
Back