• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rytackle22

A Labor of Love - I've Finally Completed my JRPG Inspired Board Game

My friends! I've been on KH insider for a LONG time, and though I've mostly become a filthy lurker I wanted to come on here and share something I'm truly proud of. It's been a long four years and I think anyone who has slogged through it would be inclined to agree. Global Pandemic aside, the...
  2. Rytackle22

Spoilers ► Eraqus should have...

called Terra "Master Terra" at the end of the game. Given everything that Terra has been through I think this would have been a really great bookend to his redemption arc. It honestly feels like a really big miss for Nomura and the story. The whole reason Terra wasn't named a "Master" was...
  3. Rytackle22

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

Strategy I used to get to Level 99 with Terra. Obtain Mega Flair (Firaga + Aerora(ga) = Fission Firaga Firaga + Slow/Stopra(ga) = Crawling Fire Fission Firaga + Crawling Fire = Mega Flare) get 2 if you want to Lvl faster Obtain EXP Chance (I did this by combining 2 Fira's with an abounding...
  4. Rytackle22

New Video I made, a MUST see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehX3KYQe1oM This is my new video I just made, the description in YouTube says a lot. There's a Kingdom Hearts reference in there somewhere. Please watch, and please leave your thoughts!
  5. Rytackle22

Passion

Some Construction Criticism would be nice. I am submitting this for my schools art show in the photography section. I took the picture, scanned it, then photoshopped it. Thanks guys
  6. Rytackle22

New Animation

Hey guys, havn't been here in a while. Havnt made animations in a while either. Anyway, just to get back into it I made the one in my sig. What do you guys think?
  7. Rytackle22

Just Some General Questions

Alright I just have a few questions that I (and many others) want cleared up. I'm sure that correct answers would be nice. I've been looking through tthe Forum for a couple hours and nothing is really clearing up. So here goes. QUICK WARNING, PLOT POINTS AHEAD! This is just general stuff...
  8. Rytackle22

The Main Antagonist of Kingdom Hearts III

KHIII hasn't been announced yet and we have no details on it so of course this is all speculation, but let's look at the facts. Kingdom Hearts has been a game where the Hearless, Disney Villans, and Organization XIII have predominetly occupied the roles as the "bad guys". But the main...
  9. Rytackle22

Which Organization member....

Do you think will have the best overall statistics in days? This isn't all about who your favorite member is, but who do you think is the best to play with overall. Personally I don't think it will be Xemnas. I think that Larxene will be up there because of her speed and quick attacks. On...
  10. Rytackle22

Choices Change the Story or Gameplay

Many RPGs seem to include choices in Dialouge that effect how the story plays out and how different characters act. For example in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, every choice you make has an effect on your characters alaignment of light or dark side, which in turn has an effect on the...
  11. Rytackle22

Keyblades

Alright I know there is a lot of speculation about what the strory of Birth By Sleep will be. I get it, there is a lot of unknown stuff. I want to stir up a topic about what I've been wondering ever since I had seen the extended secret ending in KH II. So we see Ven, Terra, and Aqua all come...
  12. Rytackle22

I'm back!

Hey everyone, it's been a while since i've been on the Forums. Doubtful anyone here remembers me, but I did kinda leave some of me behind because I won the "KHinsider Forums Come Up With New Ranks Contest" So yeah, I also had an animation commision shop a while back, but I dont think anyone...
  13. Rytackle22

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BUD

Alright so our football team owns and my buddy is trying to make the top play of the week. HERE IS THE SITE TO VOTE ON PLEASE VOTE FOR "ALL STEVE BURPOE ALL THE TIME" We dont have enough people in our town to compete with all the others voting. PLEASE
  14. Rytackle22

NO FRIGGN INTERNET SOUND

When in Doubt go to KHinsider right guys? haha Its been a while... I need some serious help hear. Here's my issue. Sound IS coming out of my computer and speakers. iTunes has sound, Windows Media Player, Windows notifications, ect. The only problems is I GET NO SOUND OF ANY KIND FROM THE...
  15. Rytackle22

Kingdom Hearts Like star wars?

Okay Im not a huge star wars geek but i do know the movies. I was just thinking if Nomura maybe taking a "Star Wars" Like approach to the series. Hear me out. You know in star wars how Darth Vader is like the big evil dude and when you first see the movie he is the symbol of all evil, but as...
  16. Rytackle22

Kingdom Hearts Previews in Newest Game Informer

just putting it out there that there are previews for KH 358/2 days and Birth By Sleep in the December Game informer, (FF VII Crisis core too). It basically tells us everything we already know but Im just putting it out there. Ill see if I can get some scans up
  17. Rytackle22

Fenrir or Ultima?

Which Keyblade is better, I mean which one should I use in the Paradox cups and stuff. The Fenrir has better physical power, but Ultima has the added advantage of the Magic. Any help would be nice
  18. Rytackle22

GS Ball

Um....what is the big deal with the GS ball in Pokemon? Like what is the big mystery? Can anyone explain this to me?
  19. Rytackle22

I need to write an Allegory

Not sure if this goes here, mods feel free to move it if this is not the right section anyway.. I need to write a 3 page allegory due this coming monday. But I dont know what event to do it on. We read Animal Farm and how it compares to the Bolshevik(sp?) Revolution. I have no idea what...
  20. Rytackle22

The ULTIMATE TURRET!

The MEGA SUPER TURRET! Ok hereis how it works.....this is the MEGA SUPER TURRET GAME! Bassically The first poster shoots ANYTHING out of the turret to the next poster, the next poster must then shoot something that'll destroy the previously shot thing and attack the next poster. Ex 1.) I...
Back