• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Riku vs Anakin Skywalker

Both turn to darkness, both turned back to the light, but only one can survive. You decide! BTW, the Anakin Skywalker I'm talking about is before he almost burned to death and became more machine than man.
  2. B

Kairi vs Princess Leia

Both are princesses, but only one will win your vote. Which is the better princess, Kairi or Leia?
  3. B

Axel vs Han Solo

Two of the greatest badasses in entertainment face off. Who wins? You decide!
  4. B

Sora vs Luke Skywalker

I'm really liking these Star Wars vs Kingdom Hearts threads I've been doing, so here's a new one. Who would win? Sora or Luke Skywalker from the movies. Had to be specific there with Luke because I know there is a lot more to him in the books and comics that took place after the movies.
  5. B

Xemnas vs Darth Vader

I was looking back at some of the old threads I started and I found this old Ansem(or at least who we thought was Ansem at the time) vs Darth Vader. A lot of posts in there were pretty funny and it made me think, who is the better villian? Is it Darth Vader or Xemnas? You decide!
  6. B

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Wielder of Souls

Wazu, everyone! Blackblood here with a new (to this site anyway) fanfic. It's a crossover between Kingdom Hearts and Danny Phantom. Even though I will be posting it here, here's a link to the FanFiction.net page if you want to read it there. FanFiction.Net - Keyblade Wielder Of Souls, a Danny...
  7. B

Fanfiction ► Keyblade Weilder of Souls

Wazup guys. Just wanted to post a link to my Danny Phantom Kingdom Hearts crossover fanfic. Hope you guys enjoy it. FanFiction.Net - Keyblade Weilder Of Souls, a Danny Phantom fanfic
  8. B

My TMNT Music Video

Wazup, my fellow KH fans (and hopefully any TMNT Xtremeists out there). I give to you a TMNT music video made with Windows Movie Maker using clips and pics from the upcoming TMNT movie. The song is called "To Be Loved" by Papa Roach. I hope you all will enjoy this music vid just as much as I did...
  9. B

KH2 RPG Site

Link Removed This RPG site is run by my friend. And I'm trying to help get her more members. So please, come take look at the site and if you want, join. P.S. I didn't know where to put this thread, so I ended up putting it here.
  10. B

Today, I am a Man!!!

For today, April 19 2006, I have driven a car. I AM A MAN!!!! Today will go down in history of Blackblood as the day he drove a Ford Ranger and a Ford Explorer. It may have been just around the block but to Blackblood, it was manhood. And so let it be known that NJR knows how to drive. Thank...
  11. B

The Good Old Days

Remember the days long ago. The days when Roxas was known as BHK and the Organization was known as Unknowns.And of course, the days of theories that, looking back at it now, were just plain weird, crazy, and stupid. Now to the point of this thread. Post the weirdest, craziest, and most idoitic...
  12. B

KH2 MySpace Group

I didn't know where to put this, but anyway, I just made a MySpace group called Organization XII, and all KHInsider members are welcome to join. That is, unless you don't have a MySpace account. Here's the link to the site...
  13. B

Kingdom Key Challenge

Ok, I was trying to beat Sephiroth the other day(which I wasn't able to), when I came up with an idea. I challenge anybody to beat Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key, and you have to record it and post it on the internet, perferably YouTube. I want to see if anyone can meet this challenge.
  14. B

Riddle Me This!

Yo, I want to start a riddle making thread. So I'm gonna start this thread off with the first riddle. When the sun is fading, and darkness begins, what do you do?
  15. B

Wind of The West

Hey guys. I made a movie with the game "The Movies," I already posted it on the internet. I would be really great some of you guys would watch it. http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/61122 I hope that if you do watch it, you like it.
  16. B

Deep Dive World ****Possible Spoilers***

Ok now, I went to IGN.com to see they've got anything new on KH2, when I saw that it had already cheats for kh2. So I check it out and found something interesting. http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/550/550308.html On the cheat to unlock the Obilivon Keyblade, it says something about a "World...
  17. B

Passion (Intro Vid Version)

Does anyone know where I can download a version of Passion from the intro FMV Vid? I think that version of Passion is the best. Please, does anyone know where there's an MP3 version?
  18. B

King Mickey

Who's gonna die, just to play Mickey? I know I'm gonna try it a few times.
  19. B

Ansem VS Darth Vader

Ok, seeing as the thread "King Mickey VS Yoda" is getting some good attention, I thought I would try and start this. Who's the better villian? Ansem or Darth Vader.
  20. B

New Vids Help

Ok, I got the FMV, but having major troule with the menu and cutscene vids. Does anyone have better links than Filefront.
Back