• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Wielder of Souls

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is, the latest chapter in the Keyblade Wielder of Souls story, enjoy.
  2. B

Chapter 14: New York City: 1st Visit: Part 1 “Much more than just a series of small, isolated incidents, it’s now apparent an organized criminal element is at work. And at the moment, business is good. So good, in fact, there appear to be no eyewitnesses to any of these crimes.” New York City...
  3. B

Riku vs Anakin Skywalker

Both turn to darkness, both turned back to the light, but only one can survive. You decide! BTW, the Anakin Skywalker I'm talking about is before he almost burned to death and became more machine than man.
  4. B

Kairi vs Princess Leia

Both are princesses, but only one will win your vote. Which is the better princess, Kairi or Leia?
  5. B

Axel vs Han Solo

Two of the greatest badasses in entertainment face off. Who wins? You decide!
  6. B

Sora vs Luke Skywalker

I'm really liking these Star Wars vs Kingdom Hearts threads I've been doing, so here's a new one. Who would win? Sora or Luke Skywalker from the movies. Had to be specific there with Luke because I know there is a lot more to him in the books and comics that took place after the movies.
  7. B

Xemnas vs Darth Vader

I was looking back at some of the old threads I started and I found this old Ansem(or at least who we thought was Ansem at the time) vs Darth Vader. A lot of posts in there were pretty funny and it made me think, who is the better villian? Is it Darth Vader or Xemnas? You decide!
  8. B

Well, there you go. The latest chapter. Before I go, I would just like to tell you guys that I have decided to go Super Smash Bros. Brawl on this fnafic and have three non-Disney worlds in this fanfic. One world I know that you all will love for, while another world I have a feeling you will...
  9. B

Chapter 13: A Time Of Giving After stopping Valerie from trying to zap Clockwork with her Ecto-Rifle, Danny turned to the ghost and asked, “Clockwork, what are you doing here?” As Sam whispered to Valerie, explaining that Clockwork was a good ghost, Clockwork shifted into his elder form...
  10. B

Fanfiction ► Writers and Artists Participating in a Collab - Sign Up Here!

Sign me up, baby! I've actually been trying to find someone to illustrate my fanfic, Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Wielder of Souls. Here are two links to it. The first one is to a thread on this site, while the second one goes to the FanFiction.net page...
  11. B

Well, that's all the chapters I've done so far. Whenever I update, I'll post the new chapter on FanFiction.net, and then post it here. Until, post any questions, comments, etc., you have. Until then, this is Blackblood, see ya later.
  12. B

Chapter 12: Shells From The Past And Familiar Faces Seifer dashed towards Sora, Struggle bat in hand. Sora attempted slashing at Seifer, but Seifer rolled out of the way, stopped behind Sora, and hit him across the back. Sora lost five orbs, which Seifer quickly grabbed. “You’ve gotten...
  13. B

Chapter 11: To Twilight Town Again “Huh?” mumbled Axel as he opened his eyes to find Danny, Sora, Kairi, and Sam standing in front of him. Apparently, he had fallen asleep while traveling to Twilight Town. Axel pushed the teens away and stood up. He brushed himself off before replying, “Just a...
  14. B

Chapter 10: Memories Of The Past “Your mind’s made up?” said Axel as he leaned against the wall, staring at the ground. A blonde-haired kid in a black cloak turned to him and replied, “Why did the Keyblade choose me? I have to know.” Axel jumped from the wall, turning to the blonde-haired kid...
  15. B

Chapter 09: The Ghost Army Unleashed Riku, Kairi, the King, Axel, and Valerie ran after Sora. Danny was about to go ghost, when Sam stopped him. “You can’t go ghost, Valerie will wonder how the ghost-boy got here,” she said, “She might even figure out you’re Danny Phantom.” Danny realized that...
  16. B

Chapter 08: A Detour To Radiant Garden “Ok, Tron, lets run that systems check,” said Squall Leonhart, now known as Leon, as he typed into Ansem’s computer. A few seconds later, Tron wrote back, “Systems check, complete. All systems are up and operational, Leon.” “Good job, Tron,” replied...
  17. B

Chapter 07: Escape From Amity Park “What’s a Keyblade?” asked Tucker, hiding behind Jazz as they were being defended by the red haired teen. Jazz thought about this question, when she realized it must be what those other teens were using as weapons. Jazz told this to Tucker, who had difficulty...
  18. B

Chapter 06: The Keyblade Wielder of Souls Revealed “Then everything went dark,” whispered Danny, telling his friends about the weird dream he had last night. He decided to skip the part where he almost kissed Sam, but told them everything else. “The last thing I heard was the voice saying “You...
Back