• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

For anyone who cares, I won't be able to get on for...

Hey, to all my buds who care, I'm going back to my moms this week and as far as I know we don't have the internet there. This means that I won't be able to get on for awhile. I just wanted to say bye early so that anyone who cares has a chance to say what they will. I don't know; it could be...
  2. L

Fanfiction ► Love in Darkness

Great story! I like your views too!
  3. L

Sora with Darkness?

Im not going to answer KHFanatics question for them, but i think what KH means is that perhaps Riku and Sora are the two Keyblade wielders being mentioned in the legend/prophecy (if KH is right about the prophecy thing). Perhaps Riku wreaks havoc and Sora saves the world, or vice-versa.
  4. L

Favorite World

I think I liked Hollow Bastion the most and hated Monstro. You're inside a whale, and that's a little gross to me. Besides, it's a little difficult to navigate sometimes, with all the holes to jump into and out of and back again.
  5. L

Neverland never in Neverland

Good point. I never thought of it that way. Hmmm...
Back