• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands Reality Show!

what i wrote was a joke...i loved reading the old reality show so i started reading this when it was up, those were really funny storys, each chapter was like a movie that would make laugh out loud every paragraph. With its random speech and specials like star wars episodes and such, ha fun.
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission: Redux

nice i just read the updates and i got to say there good. welll any way good chapter. btw i havent been on alot so hi
  3. K

Where are the videos??

I cant seem to find the video section on the new layout for this site. Can someone tell me where it is?
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission: Redux

wow, i finally loged on...i couldent in a while so i couldent get on..so hi
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

*sigh* well its been two months and no update so....u must have abandon it.
  6. K

finally I finished,I can't beleve that I was so many pages behind.it is so hard to do stuff when you don't have a computor,I'm using the computor on my sidekick(its a type of phone).any way great chap and why has it takin so long for gerard to get there it is like he forgot what he was doing and...
  7. K

great chap hury with the next one...i wonder if gerard will make it in time
  8. K

hey great chap and cant wait for an update ^_^
  9. K

hey hurry whith the next chapter and i know this does not really have to do with this but what hapend with keybearer_ yoshi? i was looking at my buddy list and realised he does not post anymore
  10. K

well i just whanted to say good chap personly
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Pieces of the Unwanted Truth

great chapter though it was kinda short.
  12. K

you know i think that the first rlm was the best, mainly cause its original unlike these chapters but i still think it is all great
  13. K

i died like 36 times.hurry post next chap please this was roting in page 4
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Pieces of the Unwanted Truth

hey great chap i just stumbled on this fic and it was good btw how long did it take you to beat the game (took me 5 cause me and my bros played it every day before and after school)
  15. K

Real org mebers real name

wow thank you thats makes more sens it fits perfictly with the names now
  16. K

watabout Namine? isnt she Kairi's nobody so why did her name completly change from the original
  17. K

TwlightSoulKey,thats really good but where did u get all that info from, was it on tha game?
  18. K

Xemnas isnt Ansem because his real name is Xehanort or something, but he stole tha name Ansem from Ansem the wise and i guess jus scrambled the letters and put a X to make it Xemnas.
Back