• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hi need Help!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone here has Tales of the abyss!!!:frown: My game keeps freezing when I'm chasing Spinoza in the Albiore. I was thinking if anyone can download my save and bypass this scene in order to continue with the story. I would really appreciate if anyone can help. Just send me the...
  2. S

Kairi work in progress

Well it's been a while since Iv been here, anyways just a quick sketch of kairi be sure to check my sketch book to see the progression. http://navir.deviantart.com/art/Kairi-129617730# Send comment's, also i do know its not the best out their.
  3. S

New KH info

Looks like KH 358/2 has its own site now KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Looks like it could be a 2008 title on a side note its a wonderful world is ready to be shipped to EU no word on US it goes by the name of the world ends with you now ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ OH and just so you...
  4. S

Lost Magic Friend Code

So dose any have it i would love to duel with you Mine is 232046103265
  5. S

NEW KH Info

Look like theirs going to be kh 358/2,kh birth by sleep, and kh coded in this years JUMP FEST 2008 ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒvƒtƒFƒXƒ^2008 | SQUARE ENIX SEE Also ING.com has added a artical IGN: Square Enix Unveils Jump Festa Lineup Looks like new kh video
  6. S

NEW KH info

IGN: Nomura Discusses Kingdom Hearts Has anyone seen this??? Some thing are old but some new:)
  7. S

Santuary

For Those of you who dont know this of the theme song of KH2 and may i note that this is more for the fans or any one who dident know of this. YouTube - Santuary Special Message Read the Info.
  8. S

KH3 Jobs!!!

So Ive been wondering would it be cool if they added jobs to the mix of kh3. You might be thinking that's going to get confusing but imagine this... The protagonist has the keyblade of light and as the story continues you obtain keychanes of past keybares,each with their own skills and magic...
  9. S

Kingdom Hearts 3

Hello not been here for a long time anyways dont know if any one has thought of this but before you just ignore it first here me out trust me Nomura has said before that the three people are not the gang but he never said that the unknown one is sora. He also said that it takes place in the...
  10. S

Update

can someone give me a update for the last month and i did try to search through to see but just too much i barly found out that passions is santuary so is their a full version....... thanks:)
  11. S

What is kh2 rated?

??????????what the title says^ E +10 T
  12. S

Passion (secret messege)

Ok I know that every body is freaking out about the reverse part but come on and there is a part that it says "my fears my lies" but come on people. Has it ever popped into your brain that the reason for this is becouse the major theme of the game is more mysticl and dark.Thats why they put in...
  13. S

Passions(rebirth)

Ok you know how i created a post and it say'd and NarutoEXE says that its "my fears my lies" well i took a look at the translated one and it says ------------------------------- Remember back then, long back Our futures blared so brightly Yet under the great blue sky We were a little afraid...
  14. S

Passions

has anyone ever notes that in between her ^^^^^^^^ of where it says totemo and aozora (in the end last two lines ) she says "our fears our lies" in english lookhttp://www.tomospace.com/rpgstar/passionsingle.mp3you have to go to the end sort of. sorry if this has been posted
  15. S

update of kh2 official web site

did any one notes http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/ new video
  16. S

kh2 offical site update

Look at the music section http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/
  17. S

Music

do you think that there might be music sphears or video sphears in kh2 like in ffx if there is probably it will be namine who will give you the video sphears(memory's) like cut scean's or the beginning video it would be cool to see what you have done wouldent it.:)
  18. S

look at this new pics

Hey everyone, Here is some info on the latest V-Jump: - It has 6 pages related to Kingdom Hearts 2 - There is new Lion King and Nightmare Before Christmas info and screens - 3D renders for most of the characters - Shot's from Lion King's early stages Translations: Leon (Unknown room): This...
  19. S

Not to be a ... but

what if kh2 comes out before the U.S and Eur. than if we go back to this web page theres going to be spoilers every where. If this dose happen than i am not visiting this page any more. whats the point to see the beging if you whont be able to play it Sorry if you just realized dont flame me...
  20. S

Kingdom Hearts

Ok I know that many of you are saying that there shouldn’t be any more kingdom hearts games after the second one so hers a way I think that this will make you want a 3 game. I think they should make the next game so it could tie with the game kh, remember it is if this happens in kh2 Many...
Back