• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

March for sure....

this pisses me off... why the f*** does japan get it so early and we have to get it 4 months after, and i feel bad for the people in europe have to wait at least another 6 months?!?!? well i know because it is made pretty much all by japanese people but still!
  2. D

Where?

I heard someone say that they could download it off of Kazaa but that was from someone entirely unreliable and i highly doubt it would be on kazaa. i dont think u could download games on kazaa anyways but i wouldnt know because i've never used kazaa. that would be really kewl though
  3. D

new things in KH2

Yeah it seems to be lookin really good. It makes the game alot more interesting.
  4. D

Just a fun topic, answer if you would like.

I cant wait to play any of the worlds but i would most like to play Twilight Town.
  5. D

Non-Existant One Theory

yeah thats an ok theory. it does make sense.
  6. D

steamboat willie opening theroy

he didnt double post. stitch posted then kingdom hearts 248 posted. they just have the same icon thing.
  7. D

Thread of the Year: BHK's NAME IS NOT REVEALED.

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. HOly Shi* there are 244 people in this thing. lol
  8. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Someone should send a virus to his email address and make it look like its something good. then when he opens it. crash goes all of his stuff. lol muahhahahaha
  9. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. There is so many people on here and posting i cant even keep up with all the posts. screw readin all of them. well cya later guys.
  10. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. What the f*** a. im so pissed. even though i knew he wouldnt come through with it. what a little B**** with a capital B. lol
  11. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. what the heck is that pic???
  12. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. i really hope Chara is not his name. man that would really suck. who likes the name Chara??????
  13. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. * brings in full scale helicopter squads*
  14. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. There is a ton of people in here. Holy Sh!* lol
  15. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. man screw this!!!!! im not waiting any longer for this! * pulls out two uzis*
  16. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. Im really hoping that its not real because the name is really dumb. and i just want to see this guy get flamed so bad. lol
  17. D

Re: BHK's NAME IS REVEALED. yeah, well it better be real. I'll be pissed if its not.
  18. D

New Famistu Scans!

I dont know if anyone has said this yet but i dont feel like readin' all of the posts because im lazy. But if you look at the second picture and look at the little picture of the steam boat willie world next to sora, it looks as if its its own world. but i guess if you look closely enough you...
  19. D

Iago

Alright...............lol
  20. D

BHKs name click here

yeah where did u get this info. from???
Back