• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

The Exiled

Thank you all for writing these stories. I had a fun time reading through them! :)
  2. O

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

It really is wonderful to be able to come back here though, it's like taking a peek at your younger self. Gotta love the good ol' times. :)
  3. O

when do i get the...

You get the Oathkeeper right after you save Kairi from Hollow Bastion and Cid tells you where he hid his secret warp gummy. It's a scene so there is no way to miss the keyblade. The oblivion can be found on the map in Hollow Bastion just before you are about to enter the heart of the world to...
  4. O

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir The time I spent waiting for KH2 was awesome, yet it sucked too. Mainly because I was stuck with KH1 and I had done everything possible too many times. I miss those times, waiting for KH2. XD
  5. O

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I did all that about three times during the ~2 years I was waiting for KH2. I'm serious. =D
  6. O

Most Annoying Heartless

The monkey heartless in the earlier part of the game are SO annoying. They keep running around and slide tackling. God, I hate them. T_T
  7. O

Hey !

I recently returned to the forums, I quit like 2 years ago, lol. I doubt anyone remembers me but, well I'm back. =D Haha, I can still remember some of the old mods and people I knew. Anyway, HELLO EVERYONE !
  8. O

Harrrrr

HARRRR if you like pirates join the pirate club!! HARRRRRRR!!!!!
  9. O

Nobody Weapons

I have 3 of each and I got em when I was leveling final to 7. Donald's lance looks sweet.
  10. O

what's your favorite form?

Overall master is my favourite but for kicking A$$ I use final of course.
  11. O

How Roxas got his name

This is like too old.....every nobody has an x in their name except Im not gonna bother to explain T.T
  12. O

2 keyblades all the time?

Nope it isn't true....
  13. O

Story Rating

I'll give it a 8/10 cause the story didn't really progress much. I mean in all the dianey worlds there wasn't anything like that actually told Sora about say Riku or Kairi, it was just that worlds story. And Aerith's voice sucked, bad.
  14. O

How do you get Final form!

You shouldn't have even needed to make this pointless thread. Just go to mebers helping members section and search for another thread like this. Beleive me theres lots.
  15. O

In the Begining...

Maybe that person will be revealed in kh3? It is a possibility. I mean they could even be like an important part of kh3.
  16. O

i cant get the paradox cerberus

Im at level 85 and I got all the forms mastered. It became active for me when I was got Wisdom to level 6. But I already had the rest maxed. I also got it at lvl 78.
  17. O

KHII commericals.

I've never even seem one. >_< Im too lazy to find it on my comp.
  18. O

Let's make this game harder

I'll probably be crying cause I won't be able to beat a heartless like that. Forget about the nobodies....
  19. O

What I Did't Like About KHII

I really think nobody cares about you not enjoying the game.
  20. O

Godess of the Fate cup??????

I think you have to beat TWTNW and be level 54.
Back