• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. thekeyprotector

Final Episode Critical Mode. Any Advice?

I'm really really stuck on this and have no idea what to do. What is the ideal level for Aqua?
  2. thekeyprotector

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date?

On some KH sites, it says that the game was announced for worldwide release. does that mean that it would come out on the same day everywhere? Kinda like Pokemon X and Y? I'm just a little confused. Since the audio recording is done, does that mean it will come out soon?
  3. thekeyprotector

Lexaeus Drawing Help

Hey guys. I've been put to the challenge of drawing by my friend and I thought I would draw a picture of Lexaeus, the only problem is I can't really find any good image to use as a general idea for it. i thought maybe using a picture of when lexaeus in castle oblivion summons that red fire/aura...
  4. thekeyprotector

Minecraft KH PS3 saves

hey guys! I wanted to know if anyone is currently working on any ps3 minecraft kingdom hearts places? I was thinking about doing some but didn't want to steal anybodies ideas.
  5. thekeyprotector

2.5 Expectations

Hey, guys! I'm really excited for the new 2.5 to come out later this year. has there been any given release date as to when it comes out? they said recording had ended so do you think it might come out in fall or winter? what do you think the box art will look like?
  6. thekeyprotector

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Help

Hey guys! I am replaying 358/2 Days and I heard that you have to beat every single mission 100% through to unlock Sora and The King. I just did mission 16 where you have to kill all the fire plants and I couldn't find them all. Is there any way to go back to the mission so I can unlock the two...
  7. thekeyprotector

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Help

Hey! I am new and was wondering how to set up an account to play this? Do I have to download this or is it browser based? Can anyone tell me how to set up the game so I can play? Is it worth playing? Does it provide anything to the story?
Back