• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Help!!! 3 girls, 1 difficult decision!!!

Heres my problem. 3 girls want to go out with me. the 1st one is a the smart good grade anime watching kind og girl. The 2nd one is a gangster girl, that knows how to fight kind og girl. and the 3rd one is a sporty kind of girl. I can't decide which one to go out with, i like them all the same...
  2. E

same intrests in movies?

Everybody calls me a perv cause of my intrests in movies. Does anybody else like these movies or is it just me? My fav movies: Orgazmo, Whos Your Daddy?, Road Trip, Euro Trip, South Park, and Team America
  3. E

Msn

Hey, i barely got MSN and i was wondering, can u just send normal instant messages. Cause it was saying this thing about cameras & microphones.
  4. E

What Rep?

When it says that u got a rep point on our control panel what do u do?
  5. E

myspace.com

Who else has a myspace account?Because i berely started and i need more friends. http://www.myspace.com/shadow_chaos
  6. E

Rep?

Hey, i'm kinda new. And i want to now, how do u get rep points and what r they 4.
  7. E

Best of Adult Swim?

What do u people think is the best show on Adult Swim. Personaly my favorite is Family Guy
  8. E

The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Which one do u people like better, The Simpsons or Family Guy? I can't decide, so i'm letting u people decide for me.
  9. E

Saturday Morning Toons?

Who else watches Saturday morning cartoons?
  10. E

Who has Aim?

Does anybody else in here have Aim? Ineed some people to talk to there.
  11. E

Mind of Mencia

Is anyone else watching Mind of Mencia?
  12. E

What?

What day is it today, Tuesday or Wensday?
  13. E

Sora or Riku?

Who do u people think would win SORA or RIKU?
  14. E

Dawn? Dusk?

What does dawn and dusk mean? Honestly, I don't know this stuff, nobody ever bothered to tell me.
  15. E

Quotes?

Why does everybody have quotes of Kingdom Hearts on there stuff?[/
  16. E

Kairi Is How Much Old?

KH2 is suposed to be 1 year after the original, right, so why does Kairi look so much older in the trailer, while Sora looks the same? Can anyone help me out on this on?
  17. E

Sup!!!

So, Hey I'm new Hey, I'm new in here, and I'm just looking for some people to talk to in this place.I like playing video games, mostly Kingdom Hearts for PS2 and GBA, and Devil May Cry 3 and also God of War. I also can't wait till KH2 comes out..
Back