• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Top 2 favorite fruits

What is your favorite top 2 fruits? Mine are : Watermelons and Cherrys!!!!! Post your favorite 2 fruits!!!!!
  2. E

Have you Ever...?

this game's like other games except the truth! the person before you have to ask a question starting with "Have you ever___________?'' It's like "Have you ever drank out of the toilet"? and if the person did or didn't you have to say yes or no. Got it!? does this make sense? Have you ever ate a...
  3. E

Is it good to be good or bad?

I'm just wondering if it's good to be bad or good.... Like bad no one's afraid of you and if youre a goody goody, you can be taken easily.... Like on sites also...Is it ok to be bad.... :confused: So here's my real Question: If you had superpowers would you use it for "evil" or the "good"...
  4. E

Soap Operas

What's the best Soap Opera shows in every country? I think the American kind of SO are annoying because it deals too much cheating and that's mostly it of it.... The best ones in the Philippines (even i don't live there) are : Kapanerang Kuba (it means churchbell hunchback) Ikaw ang lahat sa...
  5. E

Maburaho

Who watches this show and what's your favorite out of the three girls? The blonde Yuna or the Samurai girl mine's the Samurai girl <<what's her name?
  6. E

Scary Asian Ghost Stories

A married couple, with a young son, was always fighting, bickering, you name it. One day out of pure rage, the father murdered the mother. He hid his crime well, no one suspected anything. But he noticed something strange about his son. The boy never complained about the absence of his mother...
  7. E

What's your Last?

What's Your last Name, people!! because i keep seeing middle names or first names, but not that much last names! Mine is: <jfsdifjdsfijsdfsd> ( u just say it how it is ) (and you spell it the way you say it too!) (don't know why lots of people don't know though :( So....What's your...
  8. E

How do you call?

How do you call your family names? For like, Father: Dad...Daddy Father...Pop Papa...Poppy or any etc.... I call mine "papa"! and for Mothers: Mom...Mommy Mother... Ma Mama...... I call mine "Mama"! and Grandmas: Grandmother...Granny Nanna...Nanny Grandmama.. or out of English.. I call mine...
  9. E

Favorite oldies songs/groups!

What's your favorite old songs and groups of back then? my favorite old song is the one that goes "...For the Longest time...Woahhhh....For the longest time...." and band is the Beatles!!!
  10. E

apples, berries............

Canninballs!! (apples, berries....) There's this joke that my sister told me and it's really funny.... There are 3 men stuck on an island with a tribe of canninballs. They wanted to leave, so the chief of the tribe to find 10 fruits of the same kind. The first man found apples.... And the...
  11. E

Tomatoes

Well, first of all I had no Idea where to put this it was either in the Intel Discussion or the debate or Here!! Maybe this was the wrong place to put it... :confused: I don't know if this topic has been here b4 though Is a tomatoe a fruit or a vegetable???? I think it's a vegetable... Do...
  12. E

What's your favorite TV quote?

Kind of copied the "movie quote" Mine is from Boy Meets World: Eric: "It's like my 5th sense." Jack: "You mean your 6th sense." Eric: "No, that's smell. You gotta be gifted for that." That's my most favoritest tv quote! haha.......Funny Eric!
  13. E

I regret something i did back then

Ok then, let me start. In 5th grade, I liked this guy ever since third grade. on February 4 in the annoying G.A.T.E. class his friends said that the guy i liked liked me too. and i was sitting by him too. and then couple days later......... in recess, they asked me if i liked him too...
  14. E

Favorite Commercials!

What are your favorite commercials? :D Post Too! (mine are all the cooking commercials like the "chocolate factory" :cool:
  15. E

Hi

Hi I'm A NEWBIE!!!!! I keep coming on this site, but i had never thought of signing in. :o AND NOW I DID! :) What's a thread mean? <I'm a bit slow on some things sometimes :D > Bye! Pacific Time:10:48pm July19th still
Back