• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Useless observations and expextations for kh2

Observations: 1. sora in santa suit - its nightmare before chritmas and this time in christmas town will sora change costume to help jack bring jot to the children? 2. skeleton command in pirate caribean world(source sorasdomain.net)- in the square enix party it was...
  2. V

the mouse,the clothes,the keys and the worlds

Mickey lose his body for some reason I dont know blah blah, riku in the dark abyss cause ansem already has his body... mickey meets in the abyss technicaly you can only hear his voice says wait iam comming but the only thing important was this Mickey:"i got the keyblade from this (side)"...
  3. V

??? The Man behind the key:

Well the more questions I try to answer the more Nomura throws at boat willy heck i cant answer that one and clouds new duds. Well remember An Ansem Report that mickey and Ansem were talking about the keyblade..."Power either to save or destroy a world".To save a world you lock it and to...
  4. V

I got it... why sora knows twiglight town:

Remember sora changing to heartless in hollow bastion ok wait stop, Now in chains of memories sora gets transported in a town where he does not have a clue on at all... no they say this is soras birth place right? i mean sora does have a mom so they move planets unlikely. Now when sora change...
  5. V

Question KH2 will answer:

What question will you want to be answerd: 1.Bhk- his name,how he got the keyblades,relation to sora,whats with his black and white duds? 2.Sora- will he ever see his friends?(duh),his relation to twilighttown,whats whit his duds also?(where did he get it),will he remember Namine when he...
Back