• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ipod help!!!!

I'm trying to transfer songs from my Ipod to my friend's but it's not working!! Please, does anyone know how to do this? I would greatly appreciate it :)
  2. E

Crazy Hair!!!???

What does your hair look like hmm??? Which character in KH do you have a similar hairstyle to??? Being random here folks...thus the result of boredom. lol My hair is the same length as Riku from KH2.
  3. E

Best Cosplay of Video Game/Anime Characters

I thought we could start a thread on showing pics. of awesome cosplayers. To start, here's one of Riku I found^^ Riku: The Eyes Don't Lie by ~khamryn on deviantART
  4. E

Riku's wings

Looking at pics. of Riku, I realized that on the Final Mix cover he has wings. I was wondering why he has them, or is it just a play on Sephiroth's wings? And if Riku and Sephiroth have nothing to do with one another, then why does Tetsuya Nomura continuously make them look alike and sometimes...
  5. E

Hojo's feelings

Yes, I know it may sound like an oxymoron (Hojo having feelings) but honestly, did he ever truly love Lucrecia? Or was he just using her to produce children to experiment on?...creepy... Anyways, I just can't figure it out. Maybe he went corrupt somewhere along the lines, but he might have...
  6. E

Insane quotes

Here's a thread where you can place any crazy, wacky, or stupid quotes that you've heard or that you've made up yourself. "If you die, I'll kill you!!" -Me Have fun, and be goofy!(not the dog:toungesmile: and yes that was a bad one)
  7. E

Username color

I noticed that some people on here have their username a certain color other than the normal black. I would love to have my name in green, and was wondering how/if I could.
  8. E

From Yesterday

I had an idea that we could take a music video and expand upon it. The video From Yesterday by 30 seconds to Mars is perfect for this. If you have not seen it yet please watch it here- YouTube - 30 Seconds To Mars - From Yesterday (Clean 7.19 min version) As you can see, the movie leaves an...
  9. E

Kingdom Hearts movie??

This has probably been done before, perhaps not, but I was wondering if Square/Disney had any thoughts about making a movie for Kingdom Hearts. Maybe one similar to Advent Children; I think that would work out the best if they did one^^ Plus both companies make movies, so you would think it...
  10. E

Did I miss something?-Glowing eyed guy

I dunno if I missed something, but the glowing eyed guy that was on Another Side, Another Story never showed up to my knowledge. And when you actually play the game, the guy that is standing in his exact spot is Roxas. So who was that guy? Did they take him out in the final editing or did...
  11. E

KH2 Ending video-Favorite character

In the KH2 secret video with the knights I think all 3 characters look awesome^^ But in my opinion, the guy that resembles Riku and has short hair looks the coolest. So what does everyone else think?
  12. E

KHIII-Sora's voice actor

I was just wondering if anyone knew whether or not Haley Joel Osment was still voicing Sora in KHIII. I heard a while back he was busted for having drugs and alcohol-something like that. Well, I'm just worried that Disney won't allow a guy that got caught with drugs to continue a series with...
  13. E

Evil Riku! Need Help to defeat this madman please!

I've been trying to defeat Riku's third form, but I just can't beat him! I've been using zero cards to stop his Dark Aura attack, and I've been using the sleights but nothing works!!!!!!!!!!!! I've gotten advice from this forum before and it helped me, so I'm counting on you guys to pull me...
  14. E

"Twilight Wanderers"

*Wow I haven't been on here in a while! Well, here it goes!* It's been a year since the Keyblade Wars have started, and already the members of the organization of XIII have taken over many worlds. Thankfully for Sora, he's gained some valuable help from a new organization called the "Twilight...
  15. E

FFVII Questions

I've never played FFVII, but it looks like a really cool game! Anyways, b/c I'm into Kh I wanted to know more about FFVII since the characters are really great;) One question I had was how and why does Aeris die? I think she was a really good character on Kh, but I heard on FFVII she dies:(
  16. E

Kingdom Hearts II-Original Version

I've been thinking that it would be cool if we made our own version of Kingdom Hearts II with our own story plot! So here it goes. Summary: (This follows a similar story plot to the real KH2) It's been one year since the door, Kingdom Hearts was closed. The keyblade master, Sora, is now...
  17. E

Like father like son?

Ever since I started playing Kingdom Hearts I noticed that Riku looks extremely like he would be the son of Sephiroth. I mean they both have the same color eyes, and the same color hair! They even were on the evil side!(well, Riku was for a time) And the same thing goes for Sora. He looks...
  18. E

Kairi-True Playable Character?

This may or may not be true, but my friend said after you beat the game as Sora and Riku, then you can play as Kairi. That would be cool:), but is it true?(btw I'm on Captain Hook:))
  19. E

Kingdom Hearts-Shadowed Destiny

Summary: Twelve-year old Eru always knew something was wrong with him. He always..changed somehow, but his older brother Riku never really cared. Besides the changes, Eru lived a normal life on Destiny Islands with his friends Kari and Socorro(except of course Socorro picked on him). Until...
  20. E

Riku-Through the Door

I finally beat the game KH the other day and I'm so happy:) But that left me with a major question for the second game. How in the world does Riku make it through the Kingdom Hearts door!?(the same for Mickey) I've checked through this website and found out that only darkness can come through...
Back