• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Future Kingdom Hearts games.

If it stays an RPG (which I'm almost positive it will...unless it morphs into an online game, which I hope it doesn't.) There's a few things I'd like to see changed/added to the series. I know there are probably hundreds of threads with these out here, but I'm lazy and I don't feel like...
  2. K

Very quick way to level up summons

Okay...you need drive boost first of all to make it go a little faster. Go to Beast's Castle in the Beast's room with max drive. Summon Peter Pan and do his Neverland attack. INSTANTLY hit stop. Repeat until the summon gauge is empty. Use Curaga even if you don't need it to get more drive...
  3. K

Hades Paradox Cup

Pretty hard cup in my opinion...not for the score, but the enemies themselves. I get 15,000 score by match 20 easily using Peter Pan, but some of the objectives in the match I just can't meet. When you face Cloud and Leon together...it gave me exactly 1 minute and 5 seconds I think to defeat...
  4. K

Sephiroth help...

Well...here are my stats. Level: 69. Strength: 49. Magic: 52 Defense: 54. Weapon: Ultima Keyblade. Hit Points: 120 Magic Points: 140. Anyway...I've tried using multiple strategies (including some listed in this forum) but I can barely knock 5 bars off of his health. I've equipped...
  5. K

Sephiroth help...

(double post on accident...I'm trying to figure out how to delete it...which it doesn't look like I can because I'm searching through edit and I can't seem to find a delete option.)
  6. K

King Mickey duel?

Just throwing it out there because it came to mind... Not because he's evil, but just a sparring match or something to help improve abilities or give you tips and advice to be a better fighter. People may bash this thought but oh well...it sounded interesting to me. What do you guys/girls...
Back