• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Away from the world

I guess it was time I started getting outside opinions again. so here is the beginning, and let me know what you think. Away From the World Lynn didn't know what to expect when the elevator door opened. It was only a two-story building and she saw no reason for there to be...
  2. W

Fanfiction ► Honesty and True Lies

Okay let me just give a little bit of the setting to you before the story actually begins. think of a time before doctors, where healers that practiced understanding plants and their powers were your best chance of surviving if you ever got ill. Of course, many people knew that there was money...
  3. W

Fanfiction ► Different side, slightly same story

this is just going to be a few chapters, because I don't have any inspiration right now for anything longer :) and yes, I realize that it is short. Time seemed to be at a standstill. A war had begun, but they still didn't know who or what they were fighting. For most at this point in time...
  4. W

Fanfiction ► Peace in time May Come

Okay peoples, this is my first fanfic, and it does have to do a little bit with Disney and other things, but it's mostly my own . XP Peace in Time May Come Now I can tell these memories are all wrong. I even said so out loud, and a voice asked me how. I pointed frantically toward the wall...
Back