• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Well ya asked me to read it :D I'm lovin it, can't wait for Chapter 4! ^_^
  2. M

Anyone know the name of...

Not sure if this is under the right section or not... Does anyone know that name of the opening and ending songs of the origional Dragonball series? I've been looking for it for SO long, and I can't find it. It's english. Thanks to anyone who thinks they know it :D ^_^
  3. M

What is your faveorite thing about kingdom hearts?

Well, the story of course :D And Riku...and Sora...and the battle system
  4. M

who looks the coolest sora or riku

Even though Riku is my fav, I think Sora looks cooler. Riku (and I hate to say it) looks abit like a girl, but then so do alot of the guys. And Sora looks like Chucky XD Well, he used to anyways.
  5. M

What's your favorite KH song?

The only 2 I can really recall at the moment are Dearly Beloved and Simple & Clean, and I love them both ^_^
  6. M

A suggestion

Well, I don't know if you guys take suggestions, or like them XD But I was just thinking, since there's alot of people here that are interested in graphics and all that, there could be an organised Signature Of The Week, that you could win Gil for. I know there's battles and clans and stuff...
  7. M

BHK... Drive mode

I think he will, he'll fuse with Sora near the end I reckon, for a big boss battle or somethin
  8. M

Starting over or continueing?

I reckon continuing would be better. I haven't finished COM yet, so I dunno...did he still have all his abilities and all that at the end? If not, then starting over would def. be better.
  9. M

Hi everyone!

Just introducing myself. *waves* :D
Back