• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Official Come wish everyone a happy KH2 day thread

Happy Kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S OFFICIALLY THE 28TH, AND THAT MEANS KH2 FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get mine Sunday, how about you??? XP (The wait is over!!!!!)
  2. O

Castle Oblivion

Now is it just me, or does Luxord sound like a better candidate for lord of castle oblivion? 'Cause you know, card fighting system, he fights with cards even when he doesn't have to. I dunno, maybe it's because I'm tired, but I think that would make a much better Boss fight than Marluxia any...
  3. O

Khu

Okay, don't flame me just because of some stupid feud thing that nobody really cares about. Anyway, I was wondering if it's just my comp, or is khu not working for you guys too? I'm just wondering cause they have a countdown at the top of their page and they normally get info befor KHI...
  4. O

Well, only a few hours left i suppose...

It's about quarter-to 1 pm in tokyo on the second day of the conference... Does anybody else think that there probably won't be any more information from the conference? I mean, there might be a breif discusion about the NA and European release dates, but nothing that we don't already know...
  5. O

Whats going on...?

Whenever I try to look at the 13 points chart on the site, it won't let me... Was it taken off or is my computer being stupid? :confused:
  6. O

Am I the only person that noticed this?

Okay, I've been watching Deep Dive over and over and I noticed something, the DWU, after throwing Riku (BFU) oblivion, it looks like he has another keyblade!!! I was just wondering if anybody else saw this, or am I just stupid... =\
  7. O

What would you do if you won $1 billion right now?

If I won $1 billion right now, i would get a roll-ex (bad spelling probably), some awsome bracelets and rings, a good pair of shoes, cool clothes, good shampoo to fix my ugly hair, lypo cause i'm a lard bucket, pro activ for my face, a butler, maids, I'd make my room cool (black, white, and red...
Back