• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mz. eggsy

get people craving your crotch

by sharing sexy text msg's: "cant stop thinking of you inside me. the cat died." "im so fucking horny and drunk at work and i got fired" "thinking about you doing a sex with my reproductive organs. mmm i got goosebumps" "im trying to work at my work but im totally preoccupied with how many...
  2. mz. eggsy

i got a joke

a dog walks into a bar. he cant talk or order anything because he is a dog. he growls at the black people, though
  3. mz. eggsy

i found a nest of indian and poked it long enough they swarmed out and tried to

invite me to a delicious , ancient, meal and discuss our different cultural legacies!
  4. mz. eggsy

sex is a myth

thoughts? babies just form spontaneously!!!! nobody actually does sex. keep clinging to your pathetic fable of fluid exchange
  5. mz. eggsy

Raymond vs. Predator

Omnibapes theatre presents: RAYMOND VS. PREDATOR an Usher fanfiction by mz. eggsy Chapter 1 It was a dark night in December. Chicago's mean streets cooled off with the winter snow, and exhaust was coming from Usher's hotel bedroom. A gnarlish smell had formed from the sexual healing he...
  6. mz. eggsy

i cant get this juice box straw out of the cellophane so i'm going to kil myself

this is the final straw!!!!!!
  7. mz. eggsy

Please, No Music Discussion

Hiya folks. This thread is going to be a little different. Spelunking through the first page of this section of KHI, there has been this noticeable trend of threads that, for the most part, pertain to more recent bands. Being as it may, I primarily listen to a lot more older bands and I'm...
  8. mz. eggsy

Topic 6: take drugs (coping with failure)

IS YOUR LIFE SUCCEED AND FEEL GOOD? - YES GOTO POAGE 166 - NO STAYR ON THIS PAGE there is a 99.8786 percetile chance yuo fail in life . buts whye ? simpole: life intentional show you yu suck so you can experiencre failuire in order to succed. my late grandfatherf dick goku told me this: "only...
  9. mz. eggsy

somebody post that one bear picture

10. mz. eggsy

Hemorrhoids due to pregnancy (marriage ending, natch)

SHUT THE FUCpK UP DONNY
  11. mz. eggsy

My brother won't stop saying ass.

Hi!
  12. mz. eggsy

Seeking career in fart translation and ass linguistics. dad sez no way

PTbpBi5oEvQ&autoplay=1
  13. mz. eggsy

I only like my GF for her ass

14. mz. eggsy

My BF only likes me for my ass

15. mz. eggsy

Sister requesting my savings for ass cloning operation, do I pay?

Here's a "pro tip" you video game playing f;ucknuggets: get stoned and look at the Goldeneye 64 box cover to see a secret simian surprise. You're welcome.
  16. mz. eggsy

Stepfather constantly slaps me on my ass as if to say "Good Job"

3qwU1LQZA5g&autoplay=1
Back