• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1keyblade

Kh recoded gameplay vid

I'm not sure if this was already found but here ya go. Nintendo Everything – Our second language is Nintendo++ Blog Archive First direct-feed footage of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  2. 1keyblade

Question about secret boss

Is this a one time battle or are you allowed to fight him as much as you want.
  3. 1keyblade

KH:FM Deep dive

I think they should add in a deep dive fight. we have all seen the deep dive video. I think they should make the entire deep dive playable. as roxas you can take on all those neo shadows and once you have beat a certain amount of shadows, roxas will start to run up the tower and while running up...
  4. 1keyblade

underdome cups

does anyone have any good tips on beating the cups with a good score? I need some tips on beating the first goddess of fate cup. There should be a sticky thread for the cups.
  5. 1keyblade

Custom keyblades

Im not sure but isnt it true that you can create your own keyblade? If it is true then has anyone ever found any of the hidden materials to build one?
  6. 1keyblade

Kh2 trailer

I just made my first kh2 trailer using clips of other kh2 vids. Please, watch my video and tell me what you think. Heres the url: http://www.youtube.com/?v=sJSpPs7L2hw
  7. 1keyblade

Kh1 secret

I was playing kh with a friend a while ago and he couldnt find chamber 4 in monstro so he left and beat the other worlds until he got lost in neverland right before he took on dark sora. I told him to go back and finish monstro. When i took him to chamber 4, instead of finding riku and...
  8. 1keyblade

BHK's Real Name?

Didnt this site confirm BHK's name as Roxas?
  9. 1keyblade

Anyone ever wonder?

Dose anyone know if the fusion will even be avalible in the lion king world?
Back