• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NameBlankKH

Fanfiction ► Birth in Days

Part One "Roxas... do you remember your true name?" "What do you mean?" "Your original self,the one before you, he had a name. What would that be?" "How am I supposed to know?" "Well, I have a memory. Do you?" "Memories... I really can't remember anything actually." "I think Namine can help you...
  2. NameBlankKH

XIII Seekers of Darkness?

At the end of Dream Drop Distance we are shown a few members of Xehanort's "True Organization" which consists of thirteen people/nobodies/past Xehanorts that will soon be turned into many Xehanorts. Though only six have been revealed, we know there shall be more. What are your guesses? Here are...
  3. NameBlankKH

Simplicity (Sign Ups)

Simplicity is a seemingly normal town, with around 90 inhabits. It is very unknown yet very beautiful, and you are one of a group. The group is called "The Extras". There are 8 people in this group, who are you? Me I am Isle, the leader of the group; Rank I. We are just a small group, though we...
  4. NameBlankKH

In need of KH sounds!

For ... a reason ... I need sounds from Kingdom Hearts. I really just need the noise when you scroll through the main menu thing. Yeaaah.
  5. NameBlankKH

My Video Game life.

Hello readers from around the world. I thought it would be interesting if I could share my Video Game life/experience. THE BEGINNING My first encounter with Video Games was when I was little. Like really little. I don't even remember my first time smoking video games, but my parents said I...
  6. NameBlankKH

What do FF fans think of KH?

First off, sorry if re-post. I was wondering what FF fans (who found FF first) think of KH?
  7. NameBlankKH

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts, an alternative to the original

Chapter I: The Storm I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like, is any of this for real. Or not? Sora then awoke in a mysterious place, it was odd, like a new taste. He didn't know what to expect. Sora was standing on a stained glass with an unknown female on the floor. The ground was...
Back