• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A Rushed Ending? *SPOILERS*

Hi, I've reached the part in The World that Never Was just after Sora and Roxas fight. But it got me to wondering, isn't the end kind of forced on you suddenly? In the first game, you knew you were at the end of the game at the End of the World but in kh2 you go to twilight town searching for...
  2. S

Amazon pre-order

Hi I live in the UK and have been waiting for KH2 for just as long as the rest of you. :thumbsup: On Saturday I pre-ordered KH2 from Amazon. My question is: will I receive it ON the 29th of September?
  3. S

KH2 in Europe (Late 2006)

I can't seriously believe this:mad: But according to a preview inside the new Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King it says that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be released in Europe LATE 2006!!!! When will the pain end?
  4. S

How badly am I spoiled? *MAJOR SPOILERS*

I was just wondering how badly am I spoiled in terms of the story and main plot, please can we keep all spoilers to an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM. Thanks. 1) Riku joins you for the Final Battle. 2) Roxas is a member of the XIII Order 3) Namine is Kairi's nobody 4) Axel dies trying to save Sora 5)...
  5. S

Goodbye...

I would just like to say, that due to the massive spoilers around, I've decided to leave for a while. **COUGH: Everyone in the Sora #1 Org thread: COUGH** I'm hoping to come back after I finish the game once it comes out in the U.K. So until then....bye...:)
  6. S

What is Kingdom Hearts?

Now that the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 is drawing closer, more and more questions continue to rise. So could you guys please help me with them: 1) How long have the Heartless been around? During the game they make references to the fact that the Heartless have been around recently but then...
  7. S

Clear-ups on the plot

Well I've just been playing Kingdom Hearts again and, something got me thinking and I have a few questions, that you guys wouldn't mind answering: 1) The Keyhole in Hollow Bastion was it created out of the captive princesses's hearts or is it the ordinary Keyhole of that world, e.g. Deep...
  8. S

Start of KH2

Really, really sorry if this has already been posted but I need to clear this up: Does Sora sleep, to get his memories back, for 1 whole year??? and KH2 starts off there?
  9. S

Things neccesary to know for KH2....

I would just like people to post in here to confirm the main information which plays important roles in KH2, for example: 1) Axel is part of the Organization 2) Riku refuses to go into slumber and return to the way he was. 3) Riku accepts the darkness as well as his light and has taken the...
Back