• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Subliminal

When people speak of destiny mode then others start to joke with Mansex mode (They get it by arranging the letters in Xemnas's name, Xemnas) I remebered; The Sex messges of disney! Take The Lion King for Example. When Simba leaves Timon and Pumbaa, he goes falls on flower petals, when the petals...
  2. J

Give your own kh2 review

here you can give your own kh2 review and NO ABSOULUTLY NO SPOILERS IN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if censored in those evil spoiler boxes. you must rate on a scale of 1-10 and follow this template score: graphics: sound: difficulty: playability: replay value: main review: have fun
  3. J

i forget...

i am re-buying kh and i forget...which weapon do you choose to keep and what do you give up to learn scan sooner?
  4. J

idea for a KH for PSP *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Well this is an idea for PSP KH (though it would never happen.) I think it would show riku's ending for COM....then you would see him get hired by DiZ to get Roxas and all that...and you see him go through his struggle with darkness and taking ansem's form.you see how he was seperated from...
  5. J

Im Back!!!!!!!!

I have deicded to return to the forums for a little..hi guys!!!!!!:D
  6. J

Goodbye guys

Fellow friends, I have decided to leave the forums. I may check up every once in awhile, though. I guess this is goodbye
  7. J

suggestion for general video games section

You should add a sub-forum titled "Help needed" or something like that. kinda like you did in the Kh section. So people don't bump down topics about other stuff.
  8. J

Super Mario 3 beaten in 11 minutes

http://www.download.com/Super-Mario-Bros-3-11-Minute-Completion-video/3000-7563_4-10251159.html?tag=lst-0-1 This guy managed to mario 3 in 11 minutes!!!
  9. J

Super Mario 64 beaten in 16 minutes!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6493722340610946105 Watch and be amazed.
  10. J

The Bad Thing About KH

I love Kingdom Hearts I really do, but one thing bugs the heck out of me about it. It's the fact the beggining of the games (including COM.) THEY TAKE SO FLIPPIN LONG. It is nothing but talking for like 30 minutes and you get 5 minutes of playtime between cut scenes (in the beggining.) That...
  11. J

will noobs still post 'em

YES the KH2 release date has been told, but will some noobs still post release date threads posting stuff like: zomg!!! that not the r3al reles det!!1111!1 this is teh real 1!!!!!!!!!!!11111 {LINK HERE}
  12. J

You know a game they should make

resident elmo....cmon guys it would be sweet. little kids could learn how to add, subtract and count through fun mini games like: dodge the chain guy, kill the big cheese, and blow the zombies heads off plus more. and elmo could get a shotgun and a machine gun and cookie monster could get a...
  13. J

Old School Gamers thread

This is thread dedicated to old scholl video games (games for NES SNES Genises.) personally i think these games are the best. I mean who cares about graphics really...i mean the say these graphics are so good realistic (for xbox 360 ps3 revolution) but it doesnt matter because 20 years from the...
  14. J

The Chris Houlihan Room

I found it!!!!!! I found the Chris Houlihan room! If you're wondering what that is I guesss I'll tell you. You see The game The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The past for the SNES had a secret room...the person who won a contest got to have this secret room...the winner? Chris Houlihan. Now you see...
  15. J

animal crossing friend codes

hey since i need to register people for animal crossing ill do it here my friend is 3393-6492-9691 my DS name is BiGbEn7 but since i dunno if you need my DS name or animal crossing name my animal crossing name is Jonny and my town name is Nomon...please people tell me your names and freind...
  16. J

umm this is wierd

okay when i look at the animtions in my sig and ones in other peoples sigs and ones people have posted. the animations wont move!!!!!!! it has the sprties that start out the animtion but the animtions just dont move. quite simply put... I DONT SEE ANY ANIMATION IN THE...
  17. J

The "I Hate You Game" version 3

wow my 3rd one (the other 2 got bumped down god damnit) okay here how it go you say i hate you to user above and u give a reason example:i hate you because the kingdom hearts 2 release keeps getting moved to later in our lives! ok you got it!! now hate!!!:D
  18. J

what if...

what if i said i was nomura. wat would u say.
  19. J

please stop you fools

i have been seeing alot of threads celebrating post counts...well quite frankly i think it is stupid. who really cares how many posts you have. look at the quote in my sig;master t tells the truth. the post counts do not matter so stop making threads celebrating how many you have. it is a waste...
  20. J

my life is good

tonight im gonna spend time with my prostitute and then im gonna go to a stripping club to see some ass (female ass of course) and then im going to bomb iraq!!!! my life rocks!!!
Back