• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Music Video for Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have found a site where I could upload that music video I was talkin' about a few days ago or so for Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. It's pretty cool. They put the scenes to the song "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence. Now I don't really have a link for it (the...
  2. H

Who Is The Hottest Anime Guy???

Yes this is a spin-off type of post from the "Hottest Anime Girl" one. But I just think it's only fair that we should have one for the guys of anime. Now me personally, I have two guys that I think are the hottest. InuYasha (yes I'm a hanyou *aka half-demon/half-human* lover and I'm damn...
  3. H

About Megaman...

I just want to get some peoples opinions. Which is better??? The original Megaman or Megaman: NT Warrior??? I do like NT Warrior, but I myself think the original they had was better.
  4. H

Hey. I'm new here

My name is Andrea and I just registered. How is everyone??? OMG I just downloaded this music video off of limewire. It's a music video for kingdom hearts 1 & 2. It's pretty cool. If I can upload it somewhere, I will let you all know what the link is.
Back