• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Another side, Another Story ~Kingdom hearts 2~

We've all heard about Sora. The greatest keyblader ever to live, has locked many worlds saving them from darkness, fought Heartless after Heartless even took the battle to the abyss... The origin of the Heartless... And survived! But there are many stories in a battle, particularly, the...
  2. T

Darkest Hours

Darkness... It fooled us.. Darkness never came from the heart... But a plane of non-existance is its true home... ... Invading our hearts, our lives! Now it grows darker here too... Will it engulf us? Destroy us?.. Questions.. My first, my last?.. A poet writes. On a dark cold...
  3. T

Elfien Lied II

*Okay, this is part two (I guess) to a RP Zacdos had made before. Co-oped By him too!* More and more children are being born with horns on their head, these children are dangerous and must be destroyed. They have invisible arms called 'Vectors' which can crush bone, rip flesh, and stop...
  4. T

Twilight Adventures

(((((This is not an .Hack RP)))) A long time Ago, a great war started, a battle between darkness and twilight. For the reason of weakening and finally destroying its long time enemy, The light. But now, its the Year 2208 A.D., Many things have happend, like bullets can actually hurt the...
  5. T

The Great war between good and evil

The heartless have called on the Devil to give them more powerful troops-Demons- And these demons are destorying planets and giving Souls to the devil to get him even more powerful to break out of his firery prison, this has made God angry, so he sent down angels to stop the devil from getting...
  6. T

The clones!

2080:End of Clone wars (not like star wars..) A terrible war started by Clone Makers (C.M.s) to rule the world the world like Hitler, did not suceed, but caused many deaths and changed the view on clones from angels to sinful devils and were banned from being made and to be killed on sight...
Back