• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Hustle-Murs featurin John cena

Yeah Cena pwned everything in this video including the flow http://youtube.com/watch?v=e99zB9Cz0D4&search=John%20cena
  2. U

Wild N Out season 2

Who else thinks this show is f*ckin hilarious?
  3. U

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

http://www.clappingfetus.com/Flash/peanutbutterjelly.html Yeah boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. U

Sacred Scripts Clique (Roll Call)

Anyway this is a clique for rappin,scrappin and ass-tappin.J/P but this clique is for rappin. Sign up now. ROLL CALL! @_@ SACRED SCRIPTS @_@ <>...
  5. U

Goddamn it's cold!!!!

Oops I used the lords name in vain( sorry God). Back to my regular scheduled programming.It's cold as a >(insert word here)<
  6. U

It's something in the chicken.........

Is it me or is every good rap artist from the South? Think about it: Lil jon/eastsideboys,Ludacris,mike jones,paul wall,slim,thug,UGK,Webby,Trick daddy,Trina,Youngbloods,Lil scrappy,Lil bowwow,Ciara......It just keeps going!It's time for a new era.
  7. U

Now I know why they call him the Elephant Man!!!

Prepare yourself, don't look at it for 2 long or you will go blind. His name is the elephant man and (goes blind) oh crap.The sun ain't got nothing on the elephant man!!!!LMFAO!!!!This dude does the reggae rap man.This is just disgusting!!! EDIT:Is that a rip in her pants? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
  8. U

Huh..........

Dude Im 2 young 4 this LOL. Anyways this girl had a crush on me in the 4th grade(and I liked her 2)but she didn't know that.So 1 time me and my gang of crazies was hangin out and she was talkin to her "girlfriendsz"LOL and she gave me her digitz.I thought she was playin but she probably wasn't...
  9. U

School is coming......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I don't know about you but for me,school is gonna start in like about 2 weeks!!!!! It's like the opposite of christmas........At least G-phoria is coming too. Edit: Tomorrow Sora'sgirl??? I wish you luck.
  10. U

Who do you think Sora will fuse with?

I wanna know all the characters you think Sora will fuse with. Goofy=Valor form Donald= Wisdom form Bhk=Twilight form? Mickey=King form? Riku=Dawn form? Jiminy Cricket<(bad joke)=Green form (couldn't think of a name) If you didn't guess it already, the last 4 were guesses.
  11. U

Don't you love it........

When SOS closes one of those "true love" threads? No offense people in love but to me it's hilarious!!!You gotta "love it" <(bad joke)
  12. U

The New Improved Rap Battle

Hey this is ya boy Keybalde. If you was already in the old battle then you should know the rules.Me,Dadides and Fuzzy2K9 will be judges.If you want to call someone out then I will pm that person and reprt back to ya.
  13. U

Oh Snap-It's Brotha Darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N***a I thought you was locked up. How tha f**k can you get that dark? Its like Wesley Snipes and a hershey bar had a baby!!! LOLOLOL.What's with the green outfit? Look like a can of sprite!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Why you put all that lotion on? You say that you don't want people to see u...
  14. U

What state are you from???

(checks mic) Is this on? Okay, anyways I just wanted to know what state anbody who looks in this thread is from. Me, I'm from the Fort in Indiana.
  15. U

Look what I found

This is crazy!!!I hope this link works (crosses fingers)http://http://www.buypath.com/square_enix_usa_kingdom_hearts_ii_playstation_2_video_game.html It works!! You gotta post.
  16. U

Does your life suck???

I already asked. You can lock this thread then stick it up your ASS if you want 2. I don't care because my life SUCKS.
  17. U

Have you seen a new KH2 trailer?

The name of the topic pretty much says it all. So.........START POSTING!!!!
  18. U

Sos Alert

I'm issuing a frickin sos alert for all you peoples with threads. SOS don't stand for Save our Species, it stands for SON OF SAM alert. this dude is closin threads every time hes see one he don't like. YOU could be next. I'm serious.........
  19. U

Girlfriend/Boyfriend advice

Due to some emotional difficulties from my friends I decided to post this thread so I can give advice to yall boys/girls who need help with their relationships or just want to talk about some lovey dovey bull***t. I'm here fo ya
  20. U

Who your favorite Rapper??

Who? Mike Jones is killin on tha tracks. My favorite Female artist... Ciara. She's got Style, Beauty, Vocals, and she can dance!!! She even got a boyfriend thats just as talented as herself. Ciara do the damn thing!!!
Back