• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How could Kairi have a nobody?

Hey i just noticed (and dont flame me for saying that) that Kairi never turned into a heartless so how could she have a nobody? Because a nobody is created when a heartless is formed right? and since Sora turned into a heartless once he has a nobody(Roxas). But Kairi has a nobody(Namine) and she...
  2. D

Jesse McCrtney in KH2?

I just beat the game yesterday and in the ending credits it says who did the voices of who in the game and the voice of Roxas is actually played by Jesse McCartney. Edit: Oh yeah and do u know Will Fridelle? Well he did the voice of Seifer. Edit: whoops, mispelled McCartney in the title.
  3. D

That one online radio station.....

umm....theres this online radio station that plays japanese music like the songs from FMA and KH and i wanna know what that radio station is and i know some of you guys now what i'm talking about bcuzz someone on this forum told me about the website in the chat a long time ago, so if any of you...
  4. D

My 600th Post!!!!

MY ^))TH POST DUDES AND DUDETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoops accidentally hels shift down.....MY 600TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

A stupid video starring.....ME!!!!

Check out this stupid video that i made! Damn my head still hurts from that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3tZFbwI5I
  6. D

learn to speak al bhed!!!

are you tired of not knowing what ppl are saying when they speak al bhed? do you feel like a complete loser when someone goes up to you and says "rao tita tu oui fyhd du ku cinvehk mydan" and you look like an idiot when you say "what?" are you just a big dummy dumb dumbhead? well then fear...
  7. D

KH: Final Mix Japanese Import

ok so i'm buying KH: Final Mix but i have an American PS2, will this Japanese game work on my PS2?
  8. D

Slipknot

slipknot is kool but scary and gross at the same time and there music is kool so i like them.
  9. D

Slap!!!

SLAP!!! okay to play slap u have to slap your keyboard you have to make the letters stand for something! (EX: dcgh: dog crap goes here) ok sffks: super freaking fat kids skiing
  10. D

Korn or System of a Down

ok so mah friend and i are arguing whether System of Down or Korn is better so i decided to make a poll to see which one is liked most.
  11. D

Myspace

Hey evryone. I think they had one of these before but anyway, post your Myspace URL's here....mmmmmkayyy!!!
  12. D

KH: Christmas Time!!!

okay..so it's not christmas yet...but im making an RP anyway!!! So basically... it's December in Destiny Islands and everyone's celebating...wOOt!! but what Sora and the gang dont know is that Evil is planning to ruin their Christmas fun! we must stop this evil at any cost and most...
  13. D

heh heh...

Check out this funny animation
  14. D

My 300th friggin post man!

party!!! woot!!! Celebrate!!! woohoo!!!
  15. D

Woohoo! it's Dark Guardian Day!

I officially declare today Dark Guardian Day! It's time to partaayy!!!!!
  16. D

~::200th Post::~

It's my 200th post party! everyone's invited! PARTY!!!!!!
  17. D

System of a Down!!!!!!!

System of a Down Rox!!!!!!! If u like System of a Down, post here!!!
  18. D

System Of A Down or Linkin Park?

I just wanna know witch band you guys like better...
  19. D

The Showbiz Show with David Spade...

The Showbiz Show with David Spade is so f***ing funny...they like talk about how the Andy Milonakis Show is stupid, and all kinds of other sh*t like that...
  20. D

~::My 100th Post::~

This is my 100th post!!! yay!!!!! Party!!!!!!
Back