• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Ultimate Showdown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtqgKdWkyUU ahahaha i thought id just show this to evrybody.. lol XD enjoi!
  2. R

Help/Support ► i might get killed

haha ur gonna die... ...im srry
  3. R

Scrubs!

im surprised no one made a thread for scrubs.... its lik the best show ever!
  4. R

Curseing KH2

swearing wod totally mak it better than it was.. i wonder wen sora figures out that donald dusnt wear any pants.. that wod b pretty funny to c.:laugh:
  5. R

Why do you hate Atlantica?

the stupid musicals!!! its mor fighting and a little less singing.........
  6. R

kh2 philosophy

Finally I hear talk of a philosophy book about Ansem. The idea of a soal, heart and body is clearly the starting point of all philosophers. The soal is conscienceness, heart is the unconscienceness that no one controls and body is one that exists in the living world. Ansem wants to...
  7. R

Simple poll

it wod b a shame if he did die. he wasnt even that bad......
  8. R

high ppl r funny!!

i have a funny story about a high dude! one time my bro and his frind charlie(the high friend) went to taco bell and charlie is lik whoaaaa this taco is lik aawwweeesssssoomeee! and my bro is lik well ur high so of corse it is. then charlie ask 4 water and again with the whoa its awesome...
  9. R

i wish i were dead!

:eek: u noe i wish i were dead rite now! A wat the #&||! **killing self rite now**!!!
  10. R

nyone no how to get a pic.

if u no how to get a pic. can u tell me rite away! thanx
  11. R

im the youngest!

if u look at other ppl's profile and look at mine u could tell im the youngest out of everyone in this whole website. so pleaz tlk to me even if im to young for ya!thanx 4 ya time.
  12. R

Fanfiction ► For Riku Fans...

hey paine agony hurt! i liked ur story bout riku!!! im in love with him! hes such a hottie! update the rest of ur story! OK...
  13. R

Fanfiction ► For Riku Fans...

hey paine agony hurt! i liked ur story bout riku!!! im in love with him! hes such a hottie! update the rest of the storry ok! L8er!
  14. R

who likes riku as much as me?

hey ppl! i love riku soooooo much!!!!!!!!! if u like him as much as me, put me im ur budd. list!!
  15. R

where do u get mystery goo?

hey wats up! i found mystry goo from the blue mushroom! just thought id let u noe!
Back