• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Unanswerd questions

Kl, the orginazation memers aent called nobodies, they control the nobodies, the white creatures. Ive gone over this many times, show proof that the the orginazation members are called nobodies.
  2. D

I Think I Finally Got the Whole BHK connection

Ours wasnt JUST a theory, lol we had it like all planned out and it made perfect sense. But good work on your bhk evidence
  3. D

Dizes intentions

thank you a bunch. :)
  4. D

Dizes intentions

i never sed theyll join with diz..I sed diz asks them to destroy the orginazation but..u never know.
  5. D

Dizes intentions

well you could be right also. but im just thinking of what could happen. by using there dark hearts and there elements to open the door.
  6. D

Dizes intentions

hmm...maybe. But im stickin with my theory.
  7. D

Uh-oh on release date!

Not what Nomura sed. But anyway no point of arguing so agree to disagree. :D
  8. D

Uh-oh on release date!

yes sir he did.
  9. D

Dizes intentions

hehe thank you...
  10. D

Dizes intentions

Thanx man, I appreciate it.
  11. D

Uh-oh on release date!

NOO. anyay not true, u know why? cuz nomura already promised its coming out in this winter 2005.
  12. D

Dizes intentions

well thanx...If thats a compliment...lol
  13. D

Dizes intentions

Well Diz seems to be very mysterious as long as the orginazation..But my thought on it is that Diz knows somthing we dont know about the orginazation. And for that reason he wants to destroy it. and so he asks Sora and BHK to destroy it. ( like mid way threw the game.) my guess is that the...
  14. D

How big is Seifer's role in KH2?

lol, well your in luck i dont think thats whats going to happen. hehe
  15. D

Don't worry, this isn't one of the last four posts -_-

yep yep. which really sux... >_>
  16. D

What worlds would you like to see added?

a Dbz world would be hilarious. Im a fan of Dbz but i dont think it would fit under kh2 worlds. lol. But some worlds i want are black cauldron and sword in the stone.
  17. D

how long?

dude, its gonna take longer than 50 hours straight. I mean im not gonna play it non stop for that long. IMa get some good gameplay in evrday and then go to sleep knowing how fun it is and how anxious i am to play the game.
  18. D

Something I Noticed...(Steamboat Willie Related)

well that wouldnt make any sense... But you can keep on thinking there his kh1 clothes..
  19. D

possibly... Well just have to see.
  20. D

ok thanx... well then that fits in with the translation...Cloud and leon step bac or summat like that. Maybe there talking about the fight in twilight town.
Back