• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Fanfiction ► Heaven's Hell

HEAVEN'S HELL A boy that holds the pieces to his broken shell tries so hard to reattach them. Good and Evil, Heaven and Hell, light and darkness, these are the words that humans have created to make a balance in their world; for if they didn't have these words; their very existence would...
  2. U

God of War Count Down Thread.

Yes that is right. I am doing a count down thread to that gut stabbing game God of War 2! As of now we have only 6 more days to go. COUNT THEM, 6! So, until then let's talk about how much God of War pawns. Let us talk about what we are going to do when the game comes out. Let us talk about how...
  3. U

Marvel vs DC, who kicks arse?!

MARVEL vs DC That's right! It's about time someone did a debate on these two top comic universes! Which one of these Comics kicks the other arse?! Huh?! ANSWER ME!!!! On the Marvel side, we got: Captain America, Wolverine, Iron man, Ghost Rider, Spiderman, Apocalyspes, Galactus, Thor, etc. On...
  4. U

Funny Diss on Kingdom Hearts

If some of you don't know MC chris is a comedian and rebel gamer. Here is a audio on a stand up he did for Game Spot's After hourse event. This isn't all of what he said about Kingdom Hearts, but these are the most funniest parts. Click here for diss
  5. U

Brittish kid show gone wrong.

One of my friends that lives in Manchester sent me this. It was a kids show in brittain 10 years ago. This didn't air, due to....misunderstanding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyqEPgRc6IE
  6. U

Who deserves it more (Remake)

Okay, sorry about the typo on the last thread. So, who deserves the Title of GoW more? Gears of War for the Xbox 360 or God of War for the Playstation 2? Even though I liked Gears of War. I'm going for God of War. But, seeing on how there are a lot of Gears of War fans, they may think different...
  7. U

When is God of War 2's release?

Yeah, i've been waiting patiently for quite some time now. It was supposed to come out when the PS3 was released, but it didn't! So i was wondering if you all know or have any sources that will give me valid information regarding the release of God of War 2.
  8. U

Ask a Ninja thread

This is the best stuff ever! I'm sure a majority of you heard of it. But just in case some of you don't know what it is, check it all. Ask a Ninja pawns all! Ask a ninja!
  9. U

Capoeira and other martial arts.

Capoeira or BreakDance fighting as some people call it is an African-Brazilian Dance martial arts. Since slaves were forbidden to fight, it was disguised as a dance. I have with me a good example of what it looks like from a Martial arts movie. It's Capoeira Vs Muy Thai. I take up lessons in...
  10. U

Alien can sing

Man, just some regular web browsing and I came across this Alien singing Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive." Funny stuff, you should watch this. Click here to watch.
  11. U

Funny image and avatar thread

This is a thread where you can post your favorite avatars and images. I'll start it off. These two are my favorite so far
  12. U

Santa's a criminal!

Okay, by now we should all know that the ol' fat isn't real and if you still believe in him then you got some issues that I don't want to know about. But something came up in mind when my prissy little step-sister came up to me and asked if I knew where Santa lived. Now, at that moment, boiling...
  13. U

Sandman Vs Gaara

I seriously want to know your opinions on this. They both are sand users and they both are villians, well gaara it's off and on. But anyway, who would win the fight between them? I personally think that Sandman would when. Why? Well I have two good descriptions of their power. If you really want...
  14. U

Damn the Cold!

Yeah, Like I said it in the title! Damn the cold! It's not necessary! I'm in Iowa and it's freaking 12 degress! How many of you could do without the winter? I say the lowest temperature should be around 60 degrees, that's it! And for all who complains about not having a white christmas, I say...
  15. U

Bip

This is an old clip that was taped on the Muppet Show, in the 70's. The character with the outburst is named Bip. It maybe be a child's show and simple, but this is funny to me. Funny clip
  16. U

Kramer, what happened?

For all of you that have heard of Seinfield a.k.a The show about nothing, Kramer, the goofy neighbor of Jerry Seinfield, had an explosion against a couple of african-americans, where he had called them out by a ill-known name "nigger". Here I have the actuall outburst and his apology that was...
  17. U

Are ghost real

Well are they? I mean there hasn't been any actual evidence that they are but then again, their hasn't been any evidence that they aren't? So what do you think? Real or not?
  18. U

Pirates Or Ninjas

Yes, this is a thread for a long asked question. Pirates or Ninjas? I'm with pirates because they rob, get drunk, and have no sense of morals. HELLS yeah! But you all are open to go with wimpy ninjas. LET'S DEBATE!
  19. U

Fanfiction ► Just an odd Teenager

Just an odd Teenager Long ago, when the land was still young, there was a warrior, who fought for the greater good, but one day a terrible curse fell upon his home and--HA! Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. It has always been a habit of mine to write stories of fantasy and I tended to get...
  20. U

Lerooooy Jeeeeenkins! Must watch funny stuff

ROFL, Hey dudes and dudetts, I just got done watching this hilarious video about WoW. This dude is funny as hell, you all have got to watch the full three minutes of it.:thumbsup: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2000075380754491501&q=leroy+jenkins&hl=en Seriously, you have to admit...
Back