• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

the missing two???

Japanese alphabet doesn't have distinct R's and L's... instead they have a sound kinda like if you stuck the two in a blender. I've seen a and e being messed up before, because in a lot of foreign languages, the letter "e" makes an "aye" sound, while "a" makes the "ah" sound. English is just...
  2. D

Possible names for E.S.

:P Terre also works. I know that "Terra" is definitely a tad bit to feminine but their are variations. Terrenus is it in full, but seeing as "Ventus" means wind they could shorten it. <<" I'm not a fan of Aqua as a name, though Ven doesn't bother me. It's so... blargh. And I know this sounds...
  3. D

what unknown iz Your favorite?

xD If Riku is an Unknown (i.e. Part of the orginization) then he gets my vote. Zexion was cool, but that whole "scent" thing kinda weirded me out. And Axel is a pimp. You just can't go wrong with him.
  4. D

Um, does anyone know any cool KH secrets?

xD Yeah, Rikku was supposed to be in the game... but the whole Riku and Rikku thing would've been just too much. Meh, one of the drawings in the secret place also shows Sora wearing a crown....
  5. D

Vincent in KH2!!!!

Truthfully, I've never heard of any interview where Nomura said who was his favorite character. I know that Jecht was his favorite character from X (FLAREgamer Interview) but overall favorite? xD That'd be like a father picking out his favorite child. One of the reasons Vincent was chosen for...
  6. D

Balance theroy

xD Without light, there can't be darkness... And the whole the brighter the light, the deeper the darkness thing. But I agree with the whole balance thing... kinda like the whole Twilight deal in CoM... there needs to be a balance for both of the things to exist.
  7. D

Vincent in KH2!!!!

Yet at the same time, magazines such as Game Informer need to be creditable in order for people to contuing buying the magazine. They're taking a big risk then by posting information that may or may not be true, because then they lose the faith of the fans, which they depend on in order to...
  8. D

Vincent in KH2!!!!

The first I heard that Vincent was going to be in KH2 was back in November of '03 in Game Informer. Of course, I haven't heard much of it since.... But that was before the appearence of Auron, and I can't help but think that BECAUSE of the confusion it would present with Cloud sleeping in...
  9. D

Whoa...

Hmm, once again I was surprised that a name like Deep Dive hadn't been taken on a KH2 forum... *Cough* Anywho... Hi! I'm Deep Dive, and new to these forums. I started playing KH because I adore Final Fantasy and the appearence of characters from those games is what initially sparked my...
Back