• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I have to say goodbye for now...

I'm sorry to say it, but I have to say goodbye to KHI for a while. I have too much going on in my life at the moment to stay on a lot of message boards, so I have to pick and choose which ones to stay on and which ones to leave for a while. Unfortunately, I talk to more people on other boards...
  2. K

Who are my buddies?

Since I'm back, I'd like to know who my friends were the last time I was on. I'm sorry, but I can't remember :blushing:
  3. K

I'm BACK!!!

Hi everyone I'm back on the forums!! I've been away for a while, but now I'm back again ^_^ I've re-read the rules, so I should be OK
  4. K

ff summoners

hey sorry to bother you, but could anyone possibly give me a list of all of the ff summoners they can think of, its just for a project that im working on at the minute;)
  5. K

Sleights?

i just got com a few days ago, and im kinda confused about the sleights...what exactly are they and what do they do...and how do you use them?
  6. K

european release closer than we think!?

hey ive heard that the kh2 release date for europe is 26th May 2006. this is the release date according to hmv, whom i have reserved my copy of kh2 with. does anyone know if this date is true or false?
  7. K

kh2 and ffx2 - similarities?

i thought that there were a lot of similarities between kh2 and ffx2... for example... both games have main characters (sora snd yuna) trying to get back to the ones they love (kairi and tidus). then theres the "doubles" of the main characters (roxas and rhg / lenne and shyuin (sp?)) can...
  8. K

FFX Help!

hi im up to the last boss (jecht) in FFX, but i can beat him! :( any suggestions?:confused:
  9. K

johnny depp

anyone else out there like jd or am i the only sad, lonely one?! cant w8 2 c him in potc2, releasefd on 7 july!! :) he has gotta be one of the best actors around at the mo....plus hes gorgeous!! :p
  10. K

Official KH2 release date for europe (i think)

just to let all you europeans know, ive heard that KH2 is due to be released on 26th may 06, a little later than the us of a, but still pretty soon!! i just hope that this date, as said on the uk hmv website, is correct! :) has anyone heard any different?
  11. K

Star Wars Episode III : Revenge of the Sith

i've wanted to play this game for ages, but one of my friends has said that it isn't very good, and has told me not to bother playing it. has anyone on here ever played it, and if you have, whats it like? should i play it , or is it not worth the effort? :confused:
  12. K

Theme Song

Does anyone know what the theme song to kh2 will be? i know that its by utada hikaru, but does anyone know what its called?? i wonder what it will go like....
  13. K

Ffx

ive just started playing FFX, nd i was just wondering if anyone had any tips on the game in general? if ya do, could ya pm me plz!
  14. K

Fave Green Day Song!!!

whats ur fave green day song? WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS all the way!!!!
  15. K

My Theory

Ok this is my theory, and i dunno if anyone else has thought of it, but im sorry if they have... I think that at the end of KH2, Riku will have to sacrifice himself to save Kairi and Sora from death, as Sora had to sacrifice his heart to save Kairi's. Riku will be reluctant to give up his...
  16. K

Doctor Who!!

Hey all you Doctor Who fanatics!! (If there are any!) Thought I'd star a thread about the Doctor's past and present....and even future!! My fave series has been the one starring Christpoher Eccleston as the Doctor, and I think that it will take a while for me to get used to David Tennant...
  17. K

Ewan McGregor and the other Star Wars actors

hi id just like to say that i thought that Ewan McGregor aka Obi-Wan Kenobi, was great in the Star Wars films that he was in. Other great actors from Star Wars are: Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker, Anthony Daniels as C3P0, Natalie Portman as Padme, and Harrison Ford as Han Solo
  18. K

holby city

since a thread hasnt already been started on the tv show holby city, im guessin that im the only 1 who watches it, am i?? if u watch it 2, plz plz pm me!!!!:)
  19. K

release date? (england)

ive just heard that KH2 is bein released on 23rd December in england has anyone else heard this or is it just rumours???
  20. K

help!!

ive never played CoM, so will i still know whats goin on in KH2, or will i have to play CoM first??
Back